Mnandi: My latest Obsession

Carrying my mnandi today. Forgot how great this knife really is.

It is by far the finest knife I have ever held. One problem, it's a tad small. If it were between the size of a small and large sebenza, PERFECTION.

I'm going in after work to get a snakewood Mnandi. The more and more I think about them the more I want one and the snakewood is purdy!

629a735b6636cdaadf2c7bc939e6190c.jpg

@ Vaporstang,

fantastic family you have put together !! Also like your pictures a lot, with thos mirror effects. Tried that once but turned out to be a lot of work at the computer to clean the dust off. But I should try again.

@ nyefmaker,

beautiful peace! Is it a light colored piece of Gabon Ebony? Usually they are darker. I like that one!

@ Vaporstang,

fantastic family you have put together !! Also like your pictures a lot, with thos mirror effects. Tried that once but turned out to be a lot of work at the computer to clean the dust off. But I should try again.

@ nyefmaker,

beautiful peace! Is it a light colored piece of Gabon Ebony? Usually they are darker. I like that one!

Yes, this is Gabon Ebony. I have a plain one that is pretty much solid black, the wood on this one is
What drew me to it.

Thanks JL! - I do have issues with dust and have been too lazy to edit the specs out on some pics.

nyefmaker - I like that grain. My one in front has a hint of the lighter grain, but yours really pops (not to mention the Damascus).

Last edited:
My one and only. I was going for something clean, simple and elegant. Just love the matching scales on this cocobolo!

209503df4574dad18b888e3cb942933c.jpg
79779647cde1f294f2694a87bf94591c.jpg

Back