Mnandi: My latest Obsession

Just a little help for us Mnandi Collectors, following the variety of damascus, blade Steel and Inlay
If something is missing let me know and I will update here the list. Thank you.

Blade
B&W Snakeskin Damascus
Raindrop Damascus
Ladder Damascus
Bubblewrap Damascus
B&W Zebra Damascus
Colored Zebra Damascus
Spirograph Damascus
Vine and Roses Damascus
Sharktooth Damascus
S30V
River of Fire Damascus
Reptilian Damascus
Basketwave Damascus
S35VN
BG42

____

Inlay
Mammoth Ivory G&D
Wood G&D
Camel Thorn
Black Palm
Mesquite
Lignum Vitae
African Blackwood
Box Elder
Desert Ironwood
Snakewood
Mammoth Ivory
Mammoth Bark
Black Died Amboyna
Bloodwood
Cocobolo
Ziricote
Tamboti
Honduran Rosewood
Gabon Ebony
Bocote
Madagascar Rosewood
Jigged Madagascar Rosewood
Walnut
Macassar Ebony
Syringa
Giraffe Bone
Ebony
Redwood
Pink Ivory Wood
Sneezewood
Black Ash

Last edited:
Pink Ivory Wood and Sneezewood inlays as well, both very rare.
Also Jigged Madagascar Rosewood.

New Entry!
Thank you Lone Wolfe
L3QqkK.jpg

With her sister...

XebjMR.jpg

sk8n
I tried but cannot retrieve pictures of Sneezewood inlay Mnandi.
Can you help?

Unfortunately I can't. I know it exists but have never seen a picture of it. Only a few (2 or 3) were ever made.

Edit: I know who has one of them (at least he did a few years ago), I'll see if i can get a pic.

Last edited:
This discussion is raising this old man's blood pressure! To be able to see something that he hasn't seen... Yoo! Hoo! Kinda makes up for flynlow swooping in on something while us old folks were still just piddlin around. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like anything else in life, it's being at the right place at the right time (Thanks to a couple forum members for the heads up), Vines and Roses on a Mnandi is one of my favorites.

Like anything else in life, it's being at the right place at the right time (Thanks to a couple forum members for the heads up), Vines and Roses on a Mnandi is one of my favorites.

Wow Dino! Great catch!!! That looks absolutely stunning!

Would love to see CRK use some damascus like the Vines and Roses on the Mnandis more often....really perfect design for the smaller blade profile IMO...looks good Dino!

Nice catch! Seems like I am always relegated to hand-me-downs 😏 I wish I could hire you, Dino to scour the Interwebs for a few nice ones for me. your assistants would be Lone_Wolfe, Ice Man, and Falco! Super-collectors all!

Last edited:
I just got my African Blackwood Mnandi from lemmuhj and I really love it. Its the first old model Mnandi I have handled and I like it much better then my 06/2012 version. The old nail nick makes opening it much easier. The detent also seems to be better tuned and its the smoothest CRK I have. Not that my others are bad in the action this is just at the top of the class. From this point on I only want to collect the older models in Mnandi.

Here is a pic along side my Box Elder Burl Mnandi
Mnandis.png

Back