Modern Lambsfoot?

I’d have to check that out. I very much like the BF2020 knife made by Viper

Take a look a the rough ryder pocket cleaver. Only about $20. Tough market to get into; doubt your style, while nice, would be competitive.

I find it unlikely that this is meant to appeal to the same market that Rough Ryders do. Mike has brought some exceptional classic patterns to life with these modern takes and he's done so with marked success.

It began with the Barlows:

vZ9njxQ.jpg

And continued with patterns like the Swayback and the Sowbelly:

W11lcXl.jpg

tmTL9d5.jpg

There is absolutely room for a modern Lambsfoot - I am thrilled to death that it might be coming to life. A modern reimagining of classic blades like these - and no, these are no Rough ryders.

E2zLFlJ.jpg

I'm excited to see you working on these Mike. I've just recently been looking for a Lambsfoot and am happy to see these may be a reality soon!

I meant no disrespect in my post above, just wondering about a crowded field.

I did not take it as such and I hope that no one else did either. However, I think I see where there might be confusion. The Lambsfoot blade is very unique and not at all common - in fact, it can be quite tricky these days to acquire a quality Lambsfoot knife. It should not be confused with Sheepfoot or Wharncliffe blades, it is not the same at all - and because of that, there is all sorts of room on the field for one.

For reference (top to bottom): Wharncliffe, Sheepfoot, also Sheepfoot, Lambsfoot.

qXyeWvW.jpg

YES please! I think we need a small and large in stag!! Ill buy one of each. Ill buy one no matter what

Yep I'll be happy to notify my Proxy so I can get one shipped up to me in Canada Mike. 👊😎

I like the screws. Miller Bros used them a century or so ago. Prolly others too. I like all the other shared opinions also.

Take a look a the rough ryder pocket cleaver. Only about $20. Tough market to get into; doubt your style, while nice, would be competitive.
Not really a product I am looking to compete with to be totally honest. If your assumptions were correct, there wouldn't be a slipjoint maker still in business except RR - and there seems to still be a good market.

Matter of fact, they did a straight up copy of GEC's Viper and sold it for $20 - but GEC's are still selling just fine. But I understand your concern.

Last edited:
I have been carrying my ck otnat in stag and my lambsfoot both since i got them so i love this idea!

Back