• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mods, Regrinds, Cerakote, and Sharpening

Josh, What could you do to the blade of a ZT0055? I hate the compound blade. Could you iron it out? Also, I don't hate but I do dislike the hard angle point in the blade edge. Could you smooth it into a curve?

0055_profile_1020x400_slider.png

Sure Jay that's not a problem =)

Awesome. I'm going email you soon about this and another small project. Maybe they can happen at the same time.

I have a older paramilitary 2 i would like to get the hardware and blade etched and stone washed,than resharpened what would that run?
Also what about disassembly and reassembley if nessercery.
Thanks
Quinton

Josh....you rock dude! I gotta get some blades to ya after I finish the handles on my Short Butaniku. Keep up the killer skills bro!

Hey. I just wanted to see how long your turnaround for run of the mill sharpening jobs are these days.

Thanks.

thanks.

Thinking about sending a custom your way that I’m not comfortable sending to just anyone.

Sounds good man, shoot me an email when you have time, with some pics.

Hey. I just wanted to see how long your turnaround for run of the mill sharpening jobs are these days.

Thanks.

Josh has a few of my knives now and he's done a bunch of my knives in the past. His basic reprofile (machine) and wicked edge sharpening are, I believe, above run of the mill. Its why I ship them out instead of having the guy at the hardware store do them....there's also a guy with a van that sharpens...

I'm always 100% happy with his work.

Josh has a few of my knives now and he's done a bunch of my knives in the past. His basic reprofile (machine) and wicked edge sharpening are, I believe, above run of the mill. Its why I ship them out instead of having the guy at the hardware store do them....there's also a guy with a van that sharpens...

Speaking of which... Finished packing them up just a few ago... =)

Oh I know that. I would only send a one of a kind custom to him.

Back