• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mods, Regrinds, Cerakote, and Sharpening

I have a Spyderco shaman in m4 that the previous owner tried to patina and i think blade sterilization, premium finish stonewash and mirror edge would look pretty nice with my blasted jade scales. I will send an email today or tomorrow for details.

I have a Spyderco shaman in m4 that the previous owner tried to patina and i think blade sterilization, premium finish stonewash and mirror edge would look pretty nice with my blasted jade scales. I will send an email today or tomorrow for details.

Sounds good!

It appears I'm too new here to send a PM. I have a Busse project I'd like to propose. Can you tell me whether the following is possible?

1. Taking a Busse Combat HOG Basic 8 (.38 thick) from a drop to a slight clip point.
2. Adding a false swedge.
3. Re-grinding to convex.
4. Removing black coating and polishing to satin.
5. Removing rubber handles and fabricating new g10 or micarta handles. (Unsure what's under there for a tang)

If I'm in the wrong place for the services I'm seeking, by all means, please advise.

It appears I'm too new here to send a PM. I have a Busse project I'd like to propose. Can you tell me whether the following is possible?

1. Taking a Busse Combat HOG Basic 8 (.38 thick) from a drop to a slight clip point.
2. Adding a false swedge.
3. Re-grinding to convex.
4. Removing black coating and polishing to satin.
5. Removing rubber handles and fabricating new g10 or micarta handles. (Unsure what's under there for a tang)

If I'm in the wrong place for the services I'm seeking, by all means, please advise.

I'll email you

I have a handful of folders and autos I've always wanted to have a mirror edge on. Maybe the pocket clip polished also. I need to get these together and send them off. I'm wondering about the cost, per each mirror edge. All blades are 3.5" to 4" that still have the factory edge. Off the top of my head:

Spydiechef
Microtech LUDT, Ultratech (double edge), Combat Troodon tanto
Kershaw CF Knockout flipper, Launch 1

and a few others I've stored away a few years ago and forgotten about. I've researched the products and processes to do edges, but I need to leave this to the pros!

I have a handful of folders and autos I've always wanted to have a mirror edge on. Maybe the pocket clip polished also. I need to get these together and send them off. I'm wondering about the cost, per each mirror edge. All blades are 3.5" to 4" that still have the factory edge. Off the top of my head:

Spydiechef
Microtech LUDT, Ultratech (double edge), Combat Troodon tanto
Kershaw CF Knockout flipper, Launch 1

and a few others I've stored away a few years ago and forgotten about. I've researched the products and processes to do edges, but I need to leave this to the pros!
Hey man! Actually I closed books on most everything but DLC and basic sharpening... you could try @halden.doerge for your mirrored edges though.

Back