Monkey Edge 3.5 Frag Scales

Monkey Edge has 3.5 Frag Scales. Just scored a Blue/Black. Mr. Spanto is going to be so happy.

Congrats! I was lucky to score a CF. I think the new g10 colors are pretty awesome too. Too bad I only have one 3.5".

The Camo is Tre Cool. I just ran out money dressing up my 3 Hinderers for back to school, lol.

I seriously was refreshing for 30 minutes as they were putting up the stock one color at a time. I had been checking periodically all week and I just got lucky.

I seriously was refreshing for 30 minutes as they were putting up the stock one color at a time. I had been checking periodically all week and I just got lucky.
You mean I'm not the only one who obsessively refreshes?:) You weren't lucky. You earned it.

Dang! Nothing new for the XM-24. Yet.

So you already have the FDE Frag for your XM-24? I realize the neighborhood I'm in here. But the XM-24 clad in FDE to me is gorgeous. I'm over my custom envy and thinking the XM-24 is my next Hinderer.

Last edited:
So you already have the FDE Frag for your XM-24? I realize the neighborhood I'm in here. But the XM-24 clad in FDE to me is gorgeous. I'm over my custom envy and thinking the XM-24 is my next Hinderer.

No frags yet, but do have FDE, and it's not one of my favorites. Also have 3 black scales, so prob won't buy the black frag. My next will be an XM-24 wharncliffe, one way or another.

Wow. I'm imagining an XM-24 wharncliffe. That would be so beautiful, but aren't they all. I guess I've become quite addicted.

Love my FDE 19. I figure an XM-24 FDE would go nicely.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I can finally stop my twice daily check in the trader sales and ME site. Not sure what I'll do in my spare time now..LOL They have some cool color too!

ok -ordered one in sand !!! hope to get a CF too some time !

thanks for the heads up!

sand is gonna go well with blue or bronze ti !!! :D

Back