Monster Slayer

The handle is very cool , and I like the blade shape allso ,specially the sax like tip . Can you give some specs ? steel ,lenght ,thickness and a price ?

The handle is very cool , and I like the blade shape allso ,specially the sax like tip . Can you give some specs ? steel ,lenght ,thickness and a price ?

Thanks! Here are the rough specs:

14" long - 6" handle - 8" blade including choil

It's about 1/4" thick and made from .262" 5160 steel. I differentially hardened it for the best of strength and edge holding ability.

Hand made funky Black Glow scales, they have some pits and imperfections but are way cool and pretty much bulletproof! Stainless hardware.

I have a kydex sheath for it in progress.

It is chisel ground with a microbevel on both sides of the grind, you can sharpen it like a chisel or on both sides like a double ground knife. The tip is "faceted" with a swedge and is not sharp but it is strong and very pointy! The finish is an acid washed forge finish with buffed "chrome" highlights.

Price... $300 with sheath and shipping included. I'll get some more photos soon! :D

I think that might become a popular design. It definitely looks like it means business!

I think that might become a popular design. It definitely looks like it means business!

Thanks! It was very much influenced by the killer design ideas you have been giving me. I think I will make more! It is sort of a fighter/chopper... monster wharnie.

Monster Fighter Wharnie? Monster Chopper Wharnie? I like Monster Chopper Wharnie. :D

Thats it, sounds like a sales ad. LOL

LMAO The Monster Slayer Wharnie.... it's practical knife for every household. Open cans and bottles with it, walk the family pet with it's protection. Works great in the kitchen, even use it to slice the Thanksgiving turkey. The neighbors will be jealous and your zobmie problems will mystically go away. Comes with attachments, paint your house with the optional sprayer rig, add a USB port to upgrade it's memory, play golf with the putter extension, you can even use it to turn off your television, well once at least.

Comes in handy for Shark Week too!

I forgot about that part! Comes with "shark opener".

Off topic but funny... I had a dream I was swimming with one of my big choppers (swimming?) and a shark tried to get me, lol I fought it off and made it. I still wonder what that meant.

Well, figuratively speaking...DFK is swimming with the sharks now. People have taken notice, and other choppers are quivering in their sheaths and losing the temper in their steel.

".....and if you are one of the next 500 callers we will include a free Mini Poon for those occasions when
you want to be a total show-off in front of your friends, a blade for each hand!!

(Just pay separate shipping and handleing charges)

".....and if you are one of the next 500 callers we will include a free Mini Poon for those occasions when
you want to be a total show-off in front of your friends, a blade for each hand!!

(Just pay separate shipping and handleing charges)

Exactly!

Back