Monster storm

The roads looked great today. I'm up in Vermont now but I will be heading toward Virginia tomorrow.
I hope all is well with you today and you get a chance to dig out.
Stay safe.

Our offices in DC have been closed for 3 of the 5 days this week, and they rarely close for anything short of a nuclear blast. :D The predicted storm for Monday should only be a few inches of snow, so hopefully no big deal. We are up to 39" of accumulated snow at our home in Rockville, MD. Not fun, but at least we haven't had a collapsed roof, flooding in our basement, a car accident, or any extended loss of electricity. I guess we just have to be thankful for what we have, right?

- Mark

Last year we and several of our nieghbors had barns collapse with just 24" of snow on the roof. This year we had a deep freeze that broke a water line in our attic and flooded the house. Mother nature just seems to throwing more at us all the time. Hope you all stay safe and watch out for flooding once the thaw comes.

The thawing is a big concern of mine. Maryland can go from one extreme to the other with the temps.
Scott

I drove through your area today. Man, you did get a bunch of snow. If it warms quickly it will be a mess.

I hope with the rain you're getting it isn't thawing too quickly. This winter is getting weird.

The rain is just making a mess of what is on the ground. It's a light rain so I don't think flooding will be an issue, I hope.
Scott

Just in case, I hope you have a canoe close by.:D

Yes, could be necessary. I may be in the same location as you according to your location to the right of your username. :D
Scott

Yes, could be necessary. I may be in the same location as you according to your location to the right of your username. :D
Scott

I hope not, unless that is the safest place to be.
:thumbup:

Back