More HEST folder pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really made my day.I got up at 0200 and did a land nav. course from hell. Got home and seen this and was like hell yeah

it's a nice folder, but the only thing that i dont see how it would be functional would be the "pry bar" can someone explain to me how this is suppose to work on this? i understand on the fixed blade but not this one

I think the pry feature is on the small tool that comes with the knife.

it's a nice folder, but the only thing that i dont see how it would be functional would be the "pry bar" can someone explain to me how this is suppose to work on this? i understand on the fixed blade but not this one

I think the pry feature is on the small tool that comes with the knife.

Little confused on that part too. The knife is sweet though.

I love the deep carry clip and the knife looks tough as nails. the bottle opener on the blade looks like it can double as a wave opener. Looks like the clip is held on by the glass breaker. i would like it if you could leave the glass breaker off and replace it with just a screw to hold the clip on, i don't really want the glass breaker. Over all it gets a big thumbs up.

Screw supplied so you can remove the glass breaker

love the pattern on the ti side

is the lanyard hole going to be wide enough for 550 cord?

It's Being added to My
elf.gif
Looks Great!!

Low-rider,tip up clip,Ti-frame-lock,glass-breaker,bottle opener,D2 blade,sheer unadulterated awesomeness!

Please don't change anything.It's p-e-r-f-e-c-t the way it is.:thumbup:;)

what kind of weight are we looking at ? :) R.A.T. how heavy do you estimate the HEST Folder to weigh?

RYP, RAT, do you have an estimate of what the weight will be?

I know weight will be a factor for those of us who will actually EDC this thing, a folder on the pocket is MUCH different in weight and comfort then a fixed on the belt or boot....

Also, maybe instead of offering a combo edge, maybe just maybe consider offering one without the bottle opener.. seems there's a lot of toss up regarding it..

But you guys are the man I'm just tossing this out there.. Good Job..

I would love to have one, but to be perfectly honest weight is my only concern...

But I also like to collect and fondle..:p

Rob

and that price has been said here on all the 3 threads on the HEST folder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back