More HEST folder pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I GOTTA get one of these! No seriously, I don't need another knife, but dang it I really want one of these?

If you made one with a 3,5 to 4 inch blade and without the wire cutter, bottle opener and funny jimping I would definitely buy it. :thumbup:

I have no money for knives over $30 and I live in a far away country (New Zealand) but even I cannot wait for it to be released! And I won't even see one!

Tool is part of the package!

YES ! I definitely likes !! :cool:

This folder is going into regular production, yes ?

December is going to be awesome !! I'll start behaving from now so I'll get this folder from Santa :D

YES ! I definitely likes !! :cool:

This folder is going into regular production, yes ?

December is going to be awesome !! I'll start behaving from now so I'll get this folder from Santa :D

YES!:thumbup:

Can we place a pre-order for one now? Maybe put down a deposit to hold one? I would be all over that! Oh hell... this would be my third ESEE in two months. When does the madness end?

This looks awesome.
I was not so thrilled with the HEST fixed blade.
Its an awesome knife but I know me and I would destroy everything I came close to with that pry bar. I am totally sold on this folder though!
Fantastic job!

Im being a bit of an ass here but...

For those that want...
thinner blade, no bottle opener, no glass breaker, no this, no that
I just dont get it, its a HEST!
HEST isnt just a name its a concept, Hostile Environment Survival Tool.
Do you guys buy race cars with a 3 cylinder .5 liter engine?
If you neuter the blade in this fashion then it will be the same as a half million other folders out there. If thats what you want then buy that. No one here will down you for it. Why though would you dummy down a knife that was purpose built?

I am wondering if any dealers will be accepting pre-orders?

Say dealers like TKC?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back