Move Quote time II - THE SEQUEL!

Ok, an easy one that's not Kelly's Heros!

For over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph - a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot, or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror, holding a golden crown, and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.

For over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph - a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot, or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror, holding a golden crown, and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.

You gotta roll back to the previous page; there's already a quote up to bat. You should get it.

Patton. George C. Scott

We're at a standstill here...? :)
G2

I think everyone got confused.. or busy. Are we answering the Goldfinger one? Or Patton?

Ok, so apparently I dont check this thread that often.. Well here goes;

B: Can you keep a secret? I'm trying to organize a prison break. I'm looking for, like, an accomplice. We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country. Are you in or you out?

C: I'm in. I'll go pack my stuff.

B: I hope that you've had enough to drink. It's going to take courage.

so either no one will come back to this and it will just sit here, or no one will have any clue what its from, in which case it will again just sit here. Or we've all given up on this thread and will never play again. :-D in any case.. enjoy.

A: A time to kill

Pretty sure that's it so I'll toss out a new one for you folks;
Hint it's from a western...

Q:"...I'm half white..."
"your All helpless..."

G2

Last edited:
ok, hint, the 'kid' ended up being taught how to shoot a pistol from this guy he met along the trail, as he was after three men that killed his mom and dad...

G2

Well maybe that was too obscure, it was "Nevada Smith" with Steve McQueen and Brian Keith,

Here's an easier one...

Q: "...Luckily....I'm a Botanist ! " :)

G2

Yeppers that's correct, you're up
G2

Alright, this should be fairly easy...

"There was an accident. About an hour ago, a small jet went down inside New York City. The President was on board."
"The president of what?"

Back