A: They call me Trinity

Q: Vince: "...you screwed up my whole childhood!"
.......Rod: "How could I have? I wasn't even there."

G2

Ok..a hint,
Vince is played by Kevin Kline....
and hhmmmm that's odd, so was Rod....;)

G2

Jack Palance passed away today at age 87 .Can anyone supply quotes from his films ??

Q: Jack, it's an important job. I need someone I can trust. You are my number one guy!

A: Batman (1989)

Q: "Can't you feel the vibes in your own house, man? Bad, sport, real bad. The karma in here is so thick, you need an aqualung to breathe."

Q: "Can't you feel the vibes in your own house, man? Bad, sport, real bad. The karma in here is so thick, you need an aqualung to breathe."

A: Phantom of the Paradise

Q: "I crap bigger than you!"

G2

Q: "Capricorn 15's. Born 2244. Enter the Carousel. This is the time of renewal."

A: Logan's Run, I loved Peter Ustinov's character in that!

Q: "I dunno what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off, whatever it is."

G2

Q: She was real easy to look at...
but I hoped
I never saw her again.

A: Last Man Standing

Nice tribute - Jack Palance in "City Slickers"

Dude! The line from Batman was a Jack Palance line as well.......Jack Palance talking to Jack Nicholson/Jack Napier kinda throws it off. Too many Jacks in the penthouse. :D

Q: "I don't have to show you any stinking badges."

J

J

Q: "I don't have to show you any stinking badges."

J

A: My dad told me it's from The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre, Never heard of it though, so I'm not sure.

(If I'm right)
Q: A deer doesn't know why he's a deer, and a wolf doesn't know why he's a wolf. God just made them that way.

A: My dad told me it's from The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre, Never heard of it though, so I'm not sure.

Your Dad told you???? :eek: Well Dad is right, so keep listening to him!! :D Many people immediately think of Blazing Saddles but this is where the inspiration for the line "Badges. We don't need no steenkeeng badges!" originally came from.

Play on and I'll recuse myself from play since I just watched the movie your latest quote is from.

balisong said:
Q: A deer doesn't know why he's a deer, and a wolf doesn't know why he's a wolf. God just made them that way

J

Back