Movie Quote!?@? {:->

Good quotes L6. Had to rewrack to brain several times before it registered... :D

Q: "The good news is: All roads lead to lawyers....."

J

Q: "The good news is: All roads lead to lawyers....."
J

A: North Country

Q: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

G2

My father used to say: "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

My father used to say: "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

A: Lucky Number Slevin

Q: "The fate of the planet is in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun."

G2

"Dear Lord, please don't let me f--k up."

"I didn't quite copy that. Say again, please."

"I said everything's A-OK."

A: Big Trouble in Little China

Q: "I gotta hold on to my angst. I preserve it because I need it. It keeps me sharp, on the edge, where I gotta be."

Ooh, good one, HEAT!

"We got no food, we got no money, our pets' heads are falling off!"

Q:
You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...

: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
Written down the side of mine...

: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F**K off!

Q:
You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...

: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
Written down the side of mine...

: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F**K off!

Snatch! 10 characters

Back