Movie Quote!?@? {:->

Q: "...And besides, he'd overheard them whispering about how they were only interested in the reward money. With lawmen, it would've been different. They were out there to get a job done and they deserved a fair chance. But not a bounty hunter."

Unforgiven?

Q: "...And besides, he'd overheard them whispering about how they were only interested in the reward money. With lawmen, it would've been different. They were out there to get a job done and they deserved a fair chance. But not a bounty hunter."

A: Badlands

Q: "Elk don't know how many feet a horse has!"

G2

thanks
"dyin' ain't much of a living boy!"
later,ahgar

A: The Outlaw Josey Wales! good movie too!

Q: "I'm perfect if anybody wants a one-balled, deaf, blind, unemployed vagrant with a limp."

G2

Q: "I'm perfect if anybody wants a one-balled, deaf, blind, unemployed vagrant with a limp."

My Alzheimer's kicked in and I can't remember the name of the movie so I will recuse myself from play on this one with this shot from the same movie...

"Hey One-Nut, want a beer?" ...... :D

(Damn it sucks gettin' old....:mad: )

J

My Alzheimer's kicked in and I can't remember the name of the movie so I will recuse myself from play on this one with this shot from the same movie...

"Hey One-Nut, want a beer?" ...... :D

(Damn it sucks gettin' old....:mad: )

J

Hehe, thats my favourite line from the movie!
G2

A. Quiggley Down Under??
Just a guess.

A. Quiggley Down Under??
Just a guess.

Not quite sir, guess again,
G2

Hehe, thats my favourite line from the movie!
G2

My brain rebooted and I remember the movie now!!! I feel like I'm IN the movie!!

"This morning Java named every member of his fighter squad like it was yesterday. "

"1943 he remembers like it was yesterday. It's yesterday he can't remember like it was yesterday."

Too bad I already recused meself......:(

:D
J

Well, I've a feeling it's you and me, the movie was recently released on DVD
I didn't think it would be for a long time, always got a kick out of it myself...

G2

Come on FOLKS, it's not that difficult ;)
(answers in italics above) :)

Go ahead Java, post a new question...
G2

Come on FOLKS, it's not that difficult ;)
(answers in italics above) :)

Go ahead Java, post a new question...
G2

Nod. Nod. Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge......I assume you are talking about the movie Folks with the aforementioned Tom Selleck and Don Ameche???

Lots of dementedly funny and outrageous lines throughout the movie. Need to watch it again soon. Good play G2!!

Q: "I may have been a lonely, home-wrecking slut but I saved lives!"

J

Nod. Nod. Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge......I assume you are talking about the movie Folks with the aforementioned Tom Selleck and Don Ameche???

Lots of dementedly funny and outrageous lines throughout the movie. Need to watch it again soon. Good play G2!!

Q: "I may have been a lonely, home-wrecking slut but I saved lives!"

J

A: Just like Heaven

Q: "Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?"
goodfellas_painting.jpg

Q: "Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?"

A: Goodfellas

Q: We're looking for a cat. And preferably with a history of mental illness. I'm talkin' one mean pussy.

A:Mouse Hunt

Quote: "Cute? That’s the last word you can use to describe those little monsters. They’re the most horrible animals on the face of the Earth."

A:Mouse Hunt

Quote: "Cute? That’s the last word you can use to describe those little monsters. They’re the most horrible animals on the face of the Earth."

A: The Killer Shrews

Q: "There's nothing on him 'til '46, when he was picked up in El Paso, Texas, for trying to smuggle a truckload of rich white Americans across the border into Mexico to pick melons."

G2

Back