Movie Quotes...

trane fan said:
Q: Yak dung! Hope tastes good, like a cigarette should!

A: Manchurian Candidate.

Q: "Give me the strength to be what I was, and forgive me for what I am."

Q: "Ladies, have you ever had a quarterback sandwich?"

A: North Dallas Forty...great flick!

Q: "He must have thought it was white boy day. It ain't white boy day, is it?"

Q: "Rules, rules? There ain't no rules in a knife fight"

A: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?

Rick in KY said:
Q: "I am Godzilla! You are Japan!"

A: Things to do in Denver when you're dead. Great film with many good performances.

Q: "It's not a good day to be a bad guy."

B.

arawn said:
Q: "It's not a good day to be a bad guy."

A: The Crow (great flick!)

Q: "Can't you feel the vibes in your own house, man? Bad, sport, real bad. The karma in here is so thick, you need an aqualung to breathe."

No idea, but heres one.

"this is the strangest looking pillowcase I've ever seen"

"thats my underwear a-hole" (not abbreviated ;))

Centaur said:
A: The Crow (great flick!)

Q: "Can't you feel the vibes in your own house, man? Bad, sport, real bad. The karma in here is so thick, you need an aqualung to breathe."

A: Phantom of the Paradise

Q: "this is the strangest looking pillowcase I've ever seen"

"thats my underwear a-hole"

A: Wise Guys

New Question:

Q: "I don't believe this. If I was bleeding out my eyes, you guys would make me go to school"

Gary W. Graley said:
Q: "I don't believe this. If I was bleeding out my eyes, you guys would make me go to school"

A: Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

Q: "So Husselbeck, what kind of killer do you think stops to save a dying fish?"

B.

A: Dark City

Q: "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."

Rick in KY said:
Q: "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
I can't believe I remember this, but that was what's his name, "you're not the boss of me!" in Boogie Nights.

Here's the easiest one yet, but I can't help it since I just watched it for something like the 653rd time yesterday-"I notice whenever you get to dislikin' somebody they ain't around for long, neither."

OwenM said:
"I notice whenever you get to dislikin' somebody they ain't around for long, neither."

A: The Outlaw Josey Wales

Q: "A twelve-gauge, double-barreled, grenade-launcher of LOVE!"

Back