Muddy Camp

Cool. I saw this on Facebook earlier and had to pop over here to see what was up. How long is that blade?

The knife is 10" overall with a 5 1/4" blade. The blade is 1 1/2" tall at the tallest point.

Fresh Osage or seasoned Osage, it's all good!

Nice melding of the two into one awesome knife.:thumbsup:

Taking the Muddy Camp out this weekend. Springtime on the Oregon coast...I'm guessing it'll be muddy!

Man oh Man thats sweet. The PC and the MT got freaky and had a monster son called MC!

Think ill have to add this one to the wishlist.

Great looking knife, the handle choice goes prefect with the blade shape. I think I need to talk with John about placing an order for a stretched Camp Knife or Muddy Camp.

Spent 4 days on the coast digging razor clams, raking steamer clams and camping on a friends property. Took the Muddy Camp and the Belt Hawk with me and used both for various camp chores. I can't say enough good about the ergonomics of the Muddy Camp. Great balance and just a very comfortable handle. Regardless of what I did with it, it seemed to just 'fall' into the sweet spot in my palm... hard to describe but it just never wanted to wander out of the comfort zone while I worked with it. Granted, I didn't spend hours working hard with it but I did strip a 5 foot walking stick of bark and did a little carving on it. No hot spots and really nicely balanced... and it just looks like it 'belongs' in camp! I'm super happy with it! I'm a crappy photographer but here are a few I took...

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Back