Mugshots

Jen - nice picture :D worth the wait.

See2 - what a let down after the previous picture...

Regards,

Ed

Yeah yeah yeah. I love you too, Ed. :D

Chris, my mom DOES think I'm cute. So does yours. ;) :p

Jen... wow. I'm speechless. WELL worth the wait, and I have NO idea why you'd think it'd be a let down. Panzer's a lucky boy. :D

Ross - nice family, dude! Your wife and daughter are both very beautiful - I have NO idea what they see in you. :D Seriously, though, when your kid hits high school, you're going to have to beat the boys off with a stick!

Jen: My compliments! Panzer, you truly are a lucky man.

Chris (See2): Thanks for not wearing a bikini! :p Its nice to finally put a face to the name brother.

Thanks guys, for the kind words- and thanks to John for appeasing the masses! LOL It is kinda unnerving to see me up here though- especially while I''m trying to get a reputation as a true knife enthusiast- will y'all still take me seriously?:D

I'm afraid we'll HAVE to take you seriously Jen!

It seems the Usual Suspects have gathered all the good looking women to themselves, (why doesn't this surprise me?) and we'll just have to get used to being surrounded by beautiful women.

It's a hardship, but I know we'll get through it with a certain style and grace.

OR...

Maybe we'll all just sit around drooling and repeatedly saying;
"Duh-huh, lookit priddy ladies!"

Either way, we cool!
:D

Hey Ray! I know - it IS cool to finally put faces to names. It makes everything more "real", which is the way it should be. You guys are all showing me up with your gorgeous wives/girlfriends, though - I'm tempted to re-post the shot of me and MY lady, which was in this string earlier, but is "unavailable" now, thanks to Photopoint...

Ken - honestly, I think we're all going to be sitting in puddles of drool. :D

Raye: So you married Celine Dion and got her shooting guns! No wonder she's not singing anymore...Well, maybe to you! LMAO! ;)

Ross: Very nice pic of the Family! Also nice to put a face with the name.

Tattoo: Scary pic Dude!!! :eek: I still own and carry the Nealy I got from you.

Here's a pic of my wife Michelle and I and our kitty and I.
two.jpg

I just got a custom Emerson neck knife so can I be an (Un) Usual Suspect too? Not to mention about 8 factory knives, with more on the way! :D

Jen, I've been thinking about this and I hope it comes out the right way . . .

I have zero problem with your "Serious Knife Enthusiast" reputation, you just happen to be a Serious Knife Enthusiast that smokes in a Bikini. . . . . and there ain't nothing wrong with that! :D

However, everyone keep congratulating your boyfriend Panzer, I guess I have to give it up to him as well . . . He has a great girlfriend who's beauty is only outdone by her intelligence, good humor and great taste in knives. He'd better appreciate that. :D

:eek:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

I agree with John, Chris is a lucky man and very fortunate to have a woman like Jen.

Jen,
A woman is only as beautiful as her personality and character. You are a woman of class, beauty, and depth of character. Thank you for your courageous and generous photo. ABsolutely stunning!

Okay, okay, I'll play.

Here's my wonderful wife Marielle (Mare for short), but you guys from chat know her as "Dawl". She's pictured here holding one of our champion Angora Goat babies.
Dawl.jpg

And here's a pic of me (bearded, last winter) with the infamous Atfena the Llama.
Eric&Atfena.jpg

Originally posted by surfing ronin

Jen,
A woman is only as beautiful as her personality and character. You are a woman of class, beauty, and depth of character. Thank you for your courageous and generous photo. ABsolutely stunning!

surfing ronin: said in true 'Suspect' fasion. Thank you.

Owl: That Celine Dion thing, she gets that all the time. Too bad Shannon (Mrs. Raye) didn't have Celine's money so I could go out and buy more EKI customs......I hope that's not too selfish! :p

Ronin - Well said!

John - ALSO well said! :D

Eric - beautiful wife and gorgeous scenery!

Awww! You guys are all so SWEET! *sniff* All right, now, Back to Knife talk! LOL
PS- Duane from Strider is gonna be pissed I'm posting nudie shots in the Emerson Forum and not the almighty STRIDER forum!! LMAO!

Duane, if your listening, "Suck it up" or I'll start telling everyone about how nice a guy you are again! :)

Muchos gracias amigo John! (That's a waaaaay down southern accent for ya Bel)

Thanks for the assistance with the photo John I appreciate it.

Thanks to eveyone on the comments about the family too.

Ray-
The cow suit isn't behind the couch! I'm wearing it underneath my clothes. It makes me feel udderly sexy :)

Jdupuis74-
The red hair came from my daughters biological parents, who were my brother in-law and sister in-law. So my daughter actually started her life as my neice.

Unfortunately my brother in-law died a month before she was born and my sister in-law died, both tragically, about 3 years after she was born. We adopted her shortly after that.

Well not to leave those comments on a bummer tone, here's a funny story we seem to come across a lot.

My wife(Angela) and daughter (Haley) and I will be walking out in public and I pick up on body language pretty good. Oh and by the way, I love your body language :)

So we're walking and I'll notice from time to time I'll see (usually) a couple of elderly ladies sitting on a bench and they'll notice my wife then my daughter walking together. They'll then get this look on their face like, "Ohhhhhhh isn't that special, doesn't the sight of a mother and daughter walking together enjoying each others company just give you the warm fuzzies".

Then they'll glance at me and do one of those double take thingys. You know where a person looks your direction and it registers a, "Whoa something about what I just saw needs re-evaluating." And their neck does a violent back up!

Well I'm sure you've seen guys do that with you but for different reasons :)

They'll look me over then my daughter, then me again, then my daughter, then me again until you practically hear their arthritic necks cracking from going back and forth in the site they see before them. It's as if they can't figure out how to put the peices of a confusing puzzle together fast enough and the shaking of their heads back and forth will help them get the picture straight.

So we'll casually start to walk past them and I'll lean into them and quietly say, "The milkman has red hair" :D

I usually go home with a black eye from the wife who doesn't seem to have the same sense of humor that I do. Go figure?

Daughter is super cool, she's a handful at times but she does me proud too. I'll have to tell you guys sometime about how she feels about people telling her that, "People who have guns are killers" -or- "Guns are evil". She's got some pretty doozy come backs.

Tattoo-
Hey I was wondering did you get to keep the trophy girl.........errrr I mean the trophy for that competition :D

See2-
You have no idea what they see in me!?!?!? Come on man! It's more like the other way around!

My wife stalked me for years! She had me so afraid I just gave in............Just don't tell her I said that ok :)

I dread the day my daughter goes to high school, heck even middle school! I think God has to have a sense of humor because I know what lurks out there in boys......why!?!?!? Because I WAS ONE!!!!!

If they come knocking on the door, I'll kindly bring them in, show them my obsessions and hopefully never hear from them again.:cool:

Oh and Chris I want to reiterate Ray's "thank you" on not wearing a bikini also. I think the bikini Jdupuis74 had on would have clashed with your eyes. :D

OWL-
Good to see you here buddy!

Did you enjoy the tapes I sent you? Good to put finally put a face on a username.

Hope to see you around here more often.

Eric-
Now I get to see the faces of the two I talk to a bunch in chat. Again good to finally see Marielle's and your face.

Hey wait!?!?!? That's Atfena!?!?!!? Rowr! How YOU doing.

Eric take your hands off of her!!!!! :mad::)

Originally posted by jdupuis74
PS- Duane from Strider is gonna be pissed I'm posting nudie shots in the Emerson Forum and not the almighty STRIDER forum!! LMAO!

Ummmmmm did someone say "nudie"????

Ross T.

John,

I have just read the last few posts - are you holidng out on us? Is there a different picture that you have choasen not to post for the benefit of your fellow Suspects?

We need to know here?

Or should we all be looking in the Strider forum?

Regards,

Ed :D :D

Ross....
You have an absolutly beautiful family, Even though your daughter isnt your natural daughter the way you spoke about her was beautiful :) She is a very pretty young lady am im sure she will do you both proud. I have 2 step-children and i call them my daughter and son i love and care for them with as much passion as i do for my 2 natural children. I think i have been blessed to give birth to 2 wonderful children, but have 4 wonderful children.
I totally understand the story you told. Im 25 and Mitchell is 11 so when i go shopping with the kids i get stares from alot of people and sometimes i can hear them whisper things like 'gosh she started young' or 'i bet they all have different fathers'. I as yet havnt came up with a reply, but im sure i will oneday :)

Bel

P.S
The other kids names and ages are....
Kelsey 7...girl
Tayla 5....girl
Blake aka Blade 5 months....boy

Back