Mugshots

:cool:

Jen,

No we don't know each other. Chris, your Chris, & I have traded Striders in the past (I have his old custom MT :p ). I know about you and Chris from reading the forums (it's a work related habit, I pay attention to everything, even though I may not appear to be).

Chris (panzer075),
Post the pictures of Jen with the weapons. My wife is in our same line of work, but she doesn't embrace my passion for weapons. Maybe her seeing other women who are as gorgeous as she is, it might have some influence........YEAH RIGHT!!! :(

Raye,
Thank you and Mrs. Raye.........VERY NICE !!!!!!

:D

LOL OK, OK . . . Jen's picture is coming. Getting so a guy can't defrag his computer around here!

Here are a couple of others that I have been asked to post up:

7015393-81d3-026C01F4-.jpg

"ROSANGHAL" and family

7015399-b88a-016A0280-.jpg

Tattoo

Back in a few minutes with Jen's picture. :D

John

Just looked back over the string . . . Jen, Chris says it's OK, but I won't post it until your alright with it.

John,

Why do you keep us all waiting like this? Is the picture something that should be "kept for the weekend" or something?

Regards,

Ed

PS - bet he just claims to be busy. :(

Originally posted by jdupuis74
All right guys- no full pic I guess- don't want a domestic here, know what I mean?
Gotta be a good girl! LOL;)

Sorry guys. Ethics and all. The lady says no and it's no. Period.

However, let me say that the issue seemed to have been Chris, aka "The Boyfriend". He's since given his approval . . . and it's worth the wait. ;)

Originally posted by jdupuis74
As long as you don't make fun! LOL

Jen, I guarantee you no one will make fun!

<b>"Sorry guys. Ethics and all. The lady says no and it's no. Period."</b>

We know that, but that doesn't mean we can't give you a hard time about it!

I think we'd be remiss in our duties if we just let it slide.

:D

Holy skin art Batman!

Dang Tattoo, when you do something you go all out!

How long did it take for you to get all of them and how much do you think you have put into it time and money wise? if you don't mind me asking....

I still see a couple spots though :) WARM UP THE INK GUN!!!!!

Muchos Gracias Amigo John (That's a waaaaaaaay down southern draw for ya Bel) :)

I appreciate you helping me post the pic.

Ross T.

Ross: Nice family pic, your wife and daughter are beautiful. And the "white" thing, who are you trying to kid?!!! :p
The cow suit...behind the couch, right?

Tattoo: That's some wicked body art, brother! I like the white athletic tube socks accent...very sexy look! ;)
I'm assuming by the 'Easyrider Trophy Girl' standing next to you that you're a winner?

KC: Always the gentleman and scolar (even though you dress like a tourist).

Keep them coming guys, this is getting quite interesting. :D

Gosh, guys- what a let down it'll be to see this pic now!! It's been built up too much! But if the big boss man gave me permission- then it's in your hands, John!

Ross- Gorgeous family! Where did your daughter get that beautiful hair?!

Tattoo! I bow to you, man! HAHA! Awesome work!

Thanks guys, if your gonna do something do it right.
Yup there are a few empty spots but have to leave something to do in the future, actually plan on starting sleeves this winter.
Time & Money : approximately 130 hours under the gun and money probably more than i am spending on my HD Night Train.
Yes i have been blessed to find a great artist, one guy did all my work. Marty Holcomb of Artistic Tattooing of Columbus. I have won several awards at different shows: Best Overall,Best Back, Best Black & Grey, Best Color, Best Animal and have been in most of the major tattoo magazines and in a few videos.
Now who has a 98 satin commander for me !

Ross, beautiful family there :D

Where is John when you need him? Wake up and post the pic of Jen :D
michael :)

Yeah I dig big hairy boys. :barf:
No offense Chris, I'm sure your mom thinks your cute :eek: :D :D

If I saw tatoo walking downtown, i think i'd cross the street.

Back