Mugshots

JH: We were gardening...the backstop!

The pistol belongs to a very good friend who works with a lot of CDN police tac teams. Its one of the first Walther P-99's shipped over from Germany. It hits hard and has a felt recoil like a .22

Its a little dark, but both Mrs. Ray and I have our Beretta Centurions holstered. As you can see, she's playing me for beating me again ! ;)

So I was right, it is a P99. I had one in .40 but foolishly sold it off. It had the really neat lazer on it and a mount for the light but I never got the light. Wish I had that one back. Oh well, atleast I know where it is if I ever need it:D
michael

Oooo.. Mrs. Ray, Jen, we know what Sarah looks like, well, the back of her, anyway, :D, now we need a shot of Emerson_Girl!!

Ray - the wife is gorgeous, but if I ever get a realtime view like the one in that first pic, I'm not gonna notice too much. :eek:

Wish we could can our pieces (legally, I mean) here.. ::sigh::

John: to quote us both, "you suck." :D

Ray- Beautiful wife! You are a lucky man!

Being without a custom I am not a true "suspect" I guess, but I'll post my mug anyway. Most recent shot I have of myself [aside from Halloween and I am sure you guys dont wanna see me dressed up] from April of '01

Suspects, may I present "Emerson_Girl" aka Bel

7003356-bcc7-013C01E0-.jpg

The first time I shot a gun- last year. I look like a little kid Christmas morning.

Attachments

• chrisgun.gif
    chrisgun.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 214
Thanks, John for the work, and thank you all for the kind words...my boyfriend's sill gonna kick my butt though! LOL- Well, actually, that is if he can tear himself away from the Strider Forums!LOL

Kind'a makes a man want to go down under, huh? :D
I'm going to have to switch to Emerson Customs.
I'm missing all the action by going to the other boards.

Jen - there were multiple requests in chat last night for the uncropped version of that picture. John was good, and told us we'd have to ask you to see the whole thing, since he's hoarding, umm, I mean keeping it safe.

Soooo, can we see? Pretty please? Don't force me to beg - it's undignified :D

Jen,

I would like to second See2's request - watching him beg will be so undignified..... :D

Regards,

Ed

Ken,
Please at least warn us to don sunglasses next time :D
Jen, why would your boyfriend be mad because you posted a pic of your face???
Ok, since I just gave you the giant head pic before:

3738305_20010714_024658_20010714024658.jpg

Dave

Bel - I GOTTA go back to Sydney next year!! ( I work for a company with its office at 175 Liverpool Street) ;)

Ray You're a truly fortunate man!!!!!!!!! :)

Back