multi-tool for a keychain

LongDistance said:
It would be nice if someone could do a side by side comparison of the Leatherman Squirts to the SOG Crosses because I only got the Squirts

We could throw in Swiss-Tech MicroPlus, SeberTool M4, and Victorinox CyberTool pliers, too, for a clean sweep.

Perfectionist said:
So, now I just put a SeberTool M4 on my keychain
That's the one I have, mainly because it is smaller than the Leatherman tools. Most of its tools are bettern than the Rambler equivalents, except that the tweezers are pretty much useless and it has no scissors. In practice I carry a Rambler as well.

The pliers I mostly use as tongs for holding things I don't want to touch, eg because they are too hot, spikey, poisoness etc.

Personally, I never leave home without my Leatherman, Spyderco and HDS (and a pack of Marlboro with Zippo :)) so I'm covered for almost anything life may throw at me :D

So adding things to my KeyChain is mainly for :-

1) Impressing friends who have nothing but keys on their KeyChain
2) Cunningly introducing people I meet to seeing my bigger Knives/Toys
3) Helping more people to become gadget freaks like myself
4) Giving women the impression I am a "cool, outdoor survival, totally prepared for anything, Rambo-esque" kinda guy
5) Starting conversations with (HOT :)) women who think I am Rambo-esque
6) Compensating for the fact I dont have the key to a Porsche on my KeyChain
7) Wasting money without feeling guilty about it :)
and
8) Emergency use in case I lose my normal EDC :)
9) Keeping my finger nails clean :)

Perfectionist said:
4) Giving women the impression I am a "cool, outdoor survival, totally prepared for anything, Rambo-esque" kinda guy

Maybe you should invest in one of those diamond/gold victorinox classics so you can show off to the ladies with your bling bling ;)

Back