Murali is back. Pix and little story.

As some old timers may recall Murali was a good kami who worked at BirGorkha until he came down with TB and had to quit and return to his village. Well, he's back thanks to Pala and the BirGorkha health care system.

Pala routinely sent money to Murali which allowed him to get treatment for the TB. Thanks to decent care, meds and Pala now Murali is up and running again and we'll soon be seeing some of his good work again.

Below is a pix of Murali, wife and a couple of his smaller kids.

Attachments

• murali.jpg
    murali.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 227
Good news. It is good to see that the kamis have somebody looking out for them. I am glad to make my small contributions to them.

Great news Uncle,

Glad to hear one of ours is well again and back where he belongs :) . I cannot wait to see his work!

Alan

Murali did good work and developed a loyal following. I'm delighted to see him back on the job and very proud of Pala for going the extra mile to get him there.

YIPPEEEEE:D:D:D

My 15" Chiruwa that I incessantly rave about was made by Murali and I can't wait to get another of his blades!!

Nice to hear good news like this out of Nepal in times like these:)

Apparently HIKV has GOOD side effects!

YES!!:D

Great news for Murali and his family, and good news for us too.:) I've got a BAS by Murali, and it's the best made khuk I have. I'll be interested to see what he does with some of the newer styles like the M43 and chitlangi. Now I just need to find some money! :D

I needed to hear something like that.

Thanks for letting us know, Uncle.

As Julian of Norwich said:

"All will be well, and all will be well, and all manner of things will be well."

That's all very true, but at some point you ask "When in tarnation is it finally gonna happen?" So to hear this about Murali is a reassurance that good is indeed on the way if we'll hold on a while longer.

Every now and then the good guys win one, sometime two.
I'm really glad to hear Murali is back too.

I would make sure Murali is 100% before I turned him loose on to many of anything and make sure he gets outside for some fresh air on a regular basis.

Hi Does a great humanitarian work. I'm tellin you those Khukries are magic !

Back