My 2 Rats dressed up

Beautiful work from David/BB as usual!

I really like that sunburst tooled leather on the FHFG INFI RMD... Would love to get those one of these days.

Are those a full kydex sandwich style with an additional leather skin on the outside?

I've got a few mutants (two pictured on his site), and one canvas.
Think I need one to match my Wasteland Oddities zippo - I'll have to give this more thought...

These are the two on his site
View attachment 1426865
The one on the right was a bit bright for my taste; so I hit it with some Obenauf's a while back.

Last edited:
I know ironmike86 ironmike86 started this thread to show off his new sheaths (and I don't blame him); but it seems a shame not to keep it going.
Here are my mutants
View attachment 1429074
We should make a game out of this - think back to educational television...
Remember the song
Respond here
There is ONE correct answer; though, through creative thinking, I could accept as many as four.
I may have a prize for the first correct answer(s)...but, just like with Jerry's riddles, you'll have to show your work so to speak (explain WHY your answer is correct).

*no discounts on any upcoming Bussekin sale/Ganzaaa - sorry, but I'm not authorized to offer such things.
**any actual monetary value, will be small
***or, you could shun my silly little game, and post a pic of your Rat's dress up sheath(s)

“Three of these things,
belong together.
Three of these things,
are kind of the same.
One of these things,
is not like the others.
one of these things,
is not quite the same.”

It looks like sheath #4 has both canvas skin and brass grommets, vs the other three, with their animal style skins and black hardware. Lawd, please let me get this right, and maybe they’ll send me to second grade! Amens!

I’ve only got one Rat in the house right now with pants, (and Crabs!). I just ordered one for my SawManDu from Dave a couple of days ago. After seeing these, I’m kicking myself for not going Mutant on this one. Those are outstanding! My Crabmandu with Azula...https://imgur.com/a/cO8LSxm

Big Ol’ Hauger Big Ol’ Hauger
I'll accept that alternate version of the song, though it isn't the one I had in mind...and, while it is not the correct response, you have successfully identified (and explained) a way in which that sheath is not like the others. Love that Crabmandu!

One down, three to go. Let the game continue! (Feel free to continue, BOH, that was the easy one;))

Last edited:
It looks like sheath #4 has both canvas skin and brass grommets, vs the other three, with their animal style skins and black hardware.

They all have Brass eyelets the canvas ones are aged and the black is rubbed off :)

Great guess though.

and as Ernie says ;

One of these things is not like the others
One of these things just doesn't belong
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others
Then you're absolutely...right!

One, two, three...four, five, six, seven, eight...nine, ten...eleven...TWELVE!!! Do-do-do-do-do, do-doody-do, do-do-DO! Take that! Dang, at least I’ve got that last one out of my head now.

Im actually immune to that one; but
Moe, Larry - Cheese!
Moe, Larry - Cheese!

Barney and Baby Shark???
Twoody has fallen into the Generation Gap... we should probably get back to rats and sheaths, anyway, though.

(I know of Barney - hate him and his f*ing song... no way that would ever stick in my head. Only recently heard of baby shark, and refused to listen after a coworker explained & was going to play it.)

Hahaha my now 11 year old used to think it was hilarious to play that on the regular to drive us crazy. On the topic of sheaths.. a mountain mandu i picked up off the forums arrived today with a perfect Buy Brown black kydex :)

Back