My 2 Rats dressed up

Guess nobody else wants to play...
The correct response is that the upper right sheath is the one that doesn't belong. Not only is it a different color (the lower right is green canvas, both on left are green); but it is for a different knife (the other 3 are for RMD variants. The final reason it doesn't belong is that this is the Swamp Rat forum... and that's no Rat in that sheath:eek:
@Big Ol’ Hauger - PM forthcoming

Guess nobody else wants to play...
The correct response is that the upper right sheath is the one that doesn't belong. Not only is it a different color (the lower right is green canvas, both on left are green); but it is for a different knife (the other 3 are for RMD variants. The final reason it doesn't belong is that this is the Swamp Rat forum... and that's no Rat in that sheath:eek:
@Big Ol’ Hauger - PM forthcoming
I just saw this. I notices the 1,3,4.maube the same.knife. the 2nd one upper-right I want. But Dave won't make me one...haha..actually the 2 nd just sta d out more maybe the color. The blades all look similar once I look back at the pic.. Nice set

ironmike86 ironmike86
The two on the left are for saber ground satin infi, lower right is a mega mandu. Upper right belongs to my Urban Grudge LE. Close enough size-wise that it isn't immediately obvious; but under scrutiny it shows. If I'd included a bit of that handle, it probably would have been more obvious.

Back