My Beating Heart Has Arrived!

First blade on the Busse Combat.com In the store.
If you just hit shop now and don't select knives it pops up. First one.

I tried that on my iPhone and it doesn’t do anything when you hit shop now, you have to actually hit shop merchandise or shop knives.

Can you send me a direct link to it?

Dang, I have no idea what is going on, when I click the link all products show up. It's four pages, but the very first product is the Beating Heart

That’s weird. What was the price on it?

Nope :-(

This is what it said.

You Do Not Have Permission To Access This Page​

You don't have the necessary permissions to view this page.
If you believe this is an error, please contact us at info@bussecombat.com.
Jeepin, I honestly don't know what to say. It takes me right to the blade and I have no idea why it won't for you.

Nope :-(

This is what it said.

You Do Not Have Permission To Access This Page​

You don't have the necessary permissions to view this page.
If you believe this is an error, please contact us at info@bussecombat.com.
Wait! Are you logged in to your account on the Busse Combat site? If I'm logged out it doesn't work, when I'm logged in it does. 🤷

Wait! Are you logged in to your account on the Busse Combat site? If I'm logged out it doesn't work, when I'm logged in it does. 🤷

I’m not sure if I have an account on there or not but I’ll give that a try. Thanks :)

I logged in and checked every page but no sign of it. Kinda weird but no big deal.

I was mainly wanting to read Jerry’s initial thread about it here but didn’t find it.

definitely a glitch.

Looks like some folks wishes will come true :) (stone Was w/black canvas woo hoo)

will not let me order but I can see it

Also pretty Easy to find the original sale ad/thread for the Cupidganza knives ;)

Back