My Beating Heart Has Arrived!

definitely a glitch.

Looks like some folks wishes will come true :) (stone Was w/black canvas woo hoo)

will not let me order but I can see it

Also pretty Easy to find the original sale ad/thread for the Cupidganza knives ;)
Thank goodness someone else can see it, I was going nuts😪🍺🍺😎

Wonder why some can see it and some can’t. If anyone sees go live please let me know.

I can not wait :)

I swear this is like a medium WTF

We have the

War Train Fusion = WTF

War Train Handcar =WTH

what could this be ?

Seriously War Train Heart ? Seriously WTH ? :)

also page is gone, Someone let the Mothership know ;)

Here it is compared to a HOGFSH.
Thank you for the photos! Seeing the 2 knives next to each other gives a great perspective as to the size of the new one. What is the weight of the HOGFSH? Since the BH is thinner, I'm wondering if the weight is about the same for those two.

Edit: I just saw that the HOGFSH is much thicker (.31"), so I'm guessing it is heavier.

Last edited:
I had the wrong description I believe it is just a FSH. It is ,270 thick. Posted a photo on the scale. Footprint of the knife for size should be the same as a HOGFSH. As you can see it is heavier.

I had the wrong description I believe it is just a FSH. It is ,270 thick. Posted a photo on the scale. Footprint of the knife for size should be the same as a HOGFSH. As you can see it is heavier.
Thanks, that is interesting! The .27" thick FSH is called a Heavy Heart. As I recall, the original Heavy Heart had a black finish and black canvas micarta grips, but then others seemed to pop up later with different grips and/or finishes. Yours has some nice looking grips with the satin finish!

Back