1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

My Companion, and how I carry it. Updated with new carry method.

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by slims_88, Sep 29, 2015.

1. BillNye

BillNye

Jun 10, 2016
    Thank you. I also like the first a little more (that's how a carry most or my fixed blade knifes) too. The vertical carry needs to be shortened just a little. If there are any questions or interest in a sheath let me know.

2. painkilleraz

painkilleraz

Jul 5, 2014
    Gosh darn, beautiful set ups!

3. BillNye

BillNye

Jun 10, 2016
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Here is my knife thank you Brian.
    Here is a little sheath I threw together. What are your thoughts?

4. E-Tone

E-Tone

Feb 23, 2015
    Very cool. I would like one.

5. BillNye

BillNye

Jun 10, 2016
    Any chances you are left handed? I like to carry some knifes scout carry on my right hip. I do not like this knife carried this way so I'll be making this sheath for the other side. If you are a lefty I was thinking about doing a give away on this sheath. I'd just have the recipient pay shipping.

6. E-Tone

E-Tone

Feb 23, 2015

I am right handed. I've been carrying mine behind my back in the sheath it came with. I put a tek lock on it. I feel like this would work. I wouldn't mind paying shipping if you want to get rid of it. Either way nice work!

7. robgmn

robgmn

Oct 30, 2015
    That would make a cool design (modified) for folding knives too!

8. BillNye

BillNye

Jun 10, 2016
  9. jlauffer

jlauffer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2016
    Reported