My Companion, and how I carry it. Updated with new carry method.

Thank you. I also like the first a little more (that's how a carry most or my fixed blade knifes) too. The vertical carry needs to be shortened just a little. If there are any questions or interest in a sheath let me know.

Very cool. I would like one.
Any chances you are left handed? I like to carry some knifes scout carry on my right hip. I do not like this knife carried this way so I'll be making this sheath for the other side. If you are a lefty I was thinking about doing a give away on this sheath. I'd just have the recipient pay shipping.

Any chances you are left handed? I like to carry some knifes scout carry on my right hip. I do not like this knife carried this way so I'll be making this sheath for the other side. If you are a lefty I was thinking about doing a give away on this sheath. I'd just have the recipient pay shipping.

I am right handed. I've been carrying mine behind my back in the sheath it came with. I put a tek lock on it. I feel like this would work. I wouldn't mind paying shipping if you want to get rid of it. Either way nice work!

I have not voted yet.

How do you prove someone is stalling. Some of these GM nazis often accuse me of stalling when all I am doing is doing some quick calculations.

It takes around 20 seconds and in close games I may do it 2 or 3 times. I am told I will be reported but I dont think anyone has reported me yet.

Reported

Back