• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My experience with Ann_Dem

Ahhhhhh hell. . . . .there is more.

Remember this Protech Godfather ?

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=419628&highlight=godfather

ann_dem said:
Godfather Tuxedo for sale !

Hi there folks , I'm selling some of my knives , here some good opportunity for you.
Protech - (Tuxedo) Godfather
Devin Thomas "Fireball" Pattern Damascus Blade
Satin Black Aluminum Frame W/Ivory Micarta Inlays
$550

Yep. . . . .part of the theft from Arizona Custom Knives !

Maybe this new information will ease KKHansen's mind.

There was also a Microtech SOCOM DA involved (born on 06/98).

Interesting. . . . .

StasKnives said:
11)Microtech - Socom, D/A, 154CM Black Partially Serrated Blade 06/98 - $500

. . . .and who is StasKnives ? None other than Vlad The Thief.

I remember being told of the surprised look on another Out of Country Thief when the Garda knocked on his door and advised him to very quickly clear up his thefts locally. They could not take action on behalf of the victims here because that would have required them to have a face to face with the Garda.

Israel's criminal Law is more civilized and more "victim friendly".

We shall see how long shiit-for-brains keeps laughing.....................

Israel's criminal Law is more civilized and more "victim friendly".

We shall see how long shiit-for-brains keeps laughing.....................

One major problem is that Israel's Police Force is somewhat understaffed and a little busy. Still, you never know when an investigating officer might find a little time....

Wolfmann, another problem is that Israel is not a heavily forested country, so wood is expensive. Why don't you come visit? Bring a 2 x 4.
:D

Vlad Pavlov has now taken to theiving RC Helicopters & radios (he stole $1200 from my small business).

Congrats to LRJ35A.

He now has a bench warrant for fraud that has been issued.

Maybe he'll drop in at Blade so I can introduce him to some of the local constabulary. (He won't need a motel room if he does so, the state will be glad to provide a room for him.) :D).

Congrats to LRJ35A.

Maybe he'll drop in at Blade so I can introduce him to some of the local constabulary. (He won't need a motel room if he does so, the state will be glad to provide a room for him.) :D).

hey dude

did you mean Ann Dem? .. i thought LRJ was a racist shit for brains?

cheers

ug

No. LRJ comitted fraud using my name after the racist jerk was banned.

To bad he tried it against someone who was able (with friends) to track him down with enough solid evidence.

Congrats to LRJ35A.

Excellent. :thumbup: I wonder if he'll plead "non guilty on account of having shit for brains". ;)

"A.G.,

Seems weird. The person writes English, like the Russians I know speak English.
I not sure what he did, but if he has been receiving knives, and is in Israel, either he is a member of the Edged Weapons Collectors Assoc. or he must be receiving import permits from the Ministry of Trade's Office of Cold Weapons. He could be located through either the Assoc. or the OCW."

I asked a friend in Israel about this and the above is his reply.

This has been the most incredible thread I think I have ever read! Good work all of you! May the perps rot in their respective hells and have a big Bubba for a cell mate. May they both or all (however many people and alteregos were involved) be singing 'Prisoner of Love' to to that cellmate :D :D
:thumbup: to this thread!

Damn! After the past hour of reading this, I've come to four conclusions.

1. GigOne, you REALLY should get a job in investigation. Seriously, awesome work on uncovering that fraud! Remind me lever to play Clue for money against you. :)
  2. Vlad's stacking up a HUGE pile of bad karma. He'll get his, hopefully in a dark corner of a prison. I think I'll leave out any further details. :D
  3. I've had knives stolen from me before, but never to this extent. I remember yelling and cussing when they were stolen, though they were not really expensive. After seeing the extents to which people were cheated by this loser, I just don't feel I have the right to complain about a few cheap knives.
  4. My foot fell asleep while sitting here reading all of this. Note to self: walk around every 10-15 minutes!

Back