My first busse...

Yes. Welcome to the madness. Just like Lay’s. Can’t have just one. And. Here’s a random thought. Do you think any sane soul, in the history of knife buying, ever received their first Bussekin, and exclaimed “This isn’t all that great. No more Wauseon products for me?” No, I didn’t think so.

Be sure to look at ‘The Busse Collector’ site for some good information. I would add ‘Busse Bad Mojo’ but that site seems to have vanished. Too bad. It is Legendary. See you ‘round BF.

When they come at night,first singles,then pairs,then hordes,the AK-47 or AR-15 is empty, the 9mm has run dry,your boot knife stuck in the skull of some flesh eating ghoul. You reach for your first Busse blade and then hack,slice,cut your way to freedom.

congrats on your first blade!!!

No joke. That's a fantastic 1st Busse!
Congratulations man.
That got me to thinking, I believe my 1st Busse, was actually a kin, a Rodent 7.
Lol, I was shocked when I got it.

Last edited:
If you throw your wallet in a fire and run fast the other way, you might escape the Busse addiction. ;):D

Seriously, congrats on your recent purchases, and welcome to BF!

Congratulations and welcome!

Great "big bang" first selection for your collection.

best

mqqn

Sounds like a beast.

Its definitely a fun car, here's a little video before she had a mishap during a new nitrous setup tune and blew some parts off. Lol. 734 to the tire on factory super charger, never made a pass with nitrous on. My name is the same on Instagram tons of pics on there of her and the current build

I thought that might be a hood!!!!

Looks awesome. Love the setup.

Wallet in the fire? Like any addiction, once you have that first taste - yer doomed. You’ll always try to scrape up enough funds for that next fix. Just like Colonel Kurtz...”sell the car, sell the house, sell the kids.”

Great scores !!!! Welcome to the forum !!!! Your collection will only grow from here, it’s kinda addicting :) :) :) If I may suggest a gold membership upgrade. If you find yourself here often , it allows you to ask values , gives you pm’s , etc ....

Sweet car also !!!!
Yeah they can be money pits too lol :) I’ve built many cars through the years, mostly old muscle cars, you know with carburetors lol. Currently doing a frame off on my 1970 Formula Ram air. It will be stock as it’s still numbers matching. Last quick car I had was my 87 GN, modified it ran low 10’s with ac, full exhaust.

I thought that might be a hood!!!!

Looks awesome. Love the setup.
Not only does Cobalt have one of the best if not THE best Busse Collection on earth, he also has super powers of observation. Lol

Once again Cobalt, you've impressed me, and this time it had nothing to do with INFI.

Now show the piglet some SHBM Le love so he can see the holy grail of Busse Collecting.

CrazyCracker666 - the nice thing about Busse vs. Cars is that they are basically indestructible and if you do manage to break one, well just send it back and Jerry and the boys will have you fixed up good as new in no time! Also, they tend to hold their value better than cars. :D:D:D

Back