My Knives for the USN Gathering in Vegas, Aug. 30-31

Actually, if Ray's show was named after a movie it'd be called "Gone In 60 Seconds". The two reasons it took Ray 10 whole minutes to sell everything was because his table was on the other side of the room away from the entrance and he occasionally had to stop and count out a customer's change.

Ray, I can say with all honesty and sincerity, it was a total and complete pleasure meeting you. Now I know why your knives feel so good in hand - it's because you have such a kind and pure heart and spirit and that is embodied in every knife that you craft.

Actually, if Ray's show was named after a movie it'd be called "Gone In 60 Seconds". The two reasons it took Ray 10 whole minutes to sell everything was because his table was on the other side of the room away from the entrance and he occasionally had to stop and count out a customer's change.

Ray, I can say with all honesty and sincerity, it was a total and complete pleasure meeting you. Now I know why your knives feel so good in hand - it's because you have such a kind and pure heart and spirit and that is embodied in every knife that you craft.

The pleasure was mine my friend. Meeting you was one of the highlights of the show for me. Thank you so much for your support. I hope to see you next year.

Back