My little girl. Prayers needed. A little long.

I wish you all the best of all possible outcomes. She is, at least, lucky to have someone like you in her life.

Yvsa

I dont understand how some people can tell untruths on that magnitude to people that they love with straight face. Poeple like that are garbage in my book.

I hope and pray for your daughter's well being.

I also hope that she will believe you and not your ex wife. This story troubles me and I dont think anyone deserves this kind of heartship.

oh and i must say that I thnk that people that cheat on their spouse are garbage too. I have a friend whose girlfriend's parents cheated on each other and gave each other AIDS. makes me sick. when you marry some1 you put your health and well being into their hands and i cant imagine how people can backstab one another. above all else your mate is your best friend. How can anyone backstab their best friend?

I know that I have moral character and it makes me sick to my stomach when i hear that its not uncommon for spouses to cheat on one another. Its even more troubling when you find out that 50% of all marriages end up in divorce.

Id rather be alone my whole life than marry a snake.

all i can say to about your ex wife is that "people who sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas."

I think it has a lot to do wtih american culture (my opinion.. i know many wont agree with the whole "culture thing".. but I think its at the heart of the problem)

Prayer sent. Sadly, not much else to say - except you have consistently honoured us by your presence on the Cantina and we all sincerely wish you and your family the best in the future Yvsa.

I send up a prayer for your "little girl", her family and for you and Barb. May the Great Mystery bring peace to you all.

I can't add more than what has been said.

I will recite a prayer for you and your family on my knees tonight.

Done. Yvsa, hang in there. This does not sound like good news, but it does sound like your little girl needs your strength. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Thank God that you had the chance to meet and set things as right as possible!

Yvsa I sorrow for you and your daughter. May the creator lend you strength and wisdom to to walk this hard and lonely path.

Prayers sent your way !! Smoke also!! You been there for me and my family, and we will be there for you and yours!!

Back