My little girl. Prayers needed. A little long.

No one deserves to go through all this. Best wishes for a full recovery.

n2s

Thanks to all for the good words, the Smoke, and Prayers!!!!
Whenever I think about my little girl I can still see her when she was six years old and walking out of the DHS Offices in Oklahoma City with her held held high and brave.
She is a fighter and that will help hold her in good stead. I just wish she was more positive as that's the one thing that really helps when one has serious health problems.
My little girl is one of the most negative people I know. We've battled over that in the past, but I won't battle with her over it now.
Life is just too damned short to not pick your battles.

from South Central Texas, Yvsa. I hope that the Lord hears our prayers. It sounds like to me the family has been through enough.

You and she are in my prayers. You have many friends here who think of you with respect and concern.

Yvsa, I imagine your heart is ready to break about now. It's hard to convince yourself there wasn't anything to be done or that you could be reasonably be expected to pick up. I've been there and done that with 3 dead babies. Nothing I could reasonably have done. Or even unreasonably.

I'll pray for her and for you also. Try to help her find just a bit more love out there in the universe, however you can.

I'm proud to have someone like you call me brother.

Yvsa, I'm sorry I'm so late getting to this thread. I've been in a hole the last 3 weeks.

I will pray for your little girl.

Some things are so outstandingly bad they defy human understanding. At least this woman got to know you again and some truth. I've seen miracles. Whatever happens, I wish her the peace she's not had.

munk

Words don't come to mind.
But just to stand by your side.
(Like everyone here.)

Hopefully to ease your heart.
And in turn your daughter's.

Will pray for her and you.
And add my thanks, that you have found each other and have this time together.

Shirley

Smoke going up.

I'm just beginning to understand how injustices inflicted on the young echo through the ages.

Beyond the door,
There's peace I'm sure,
And I know there'll be no more
Tears in heaven.

Wishing for the day
That I can change the world

-Clapton

May the God of all comfort give peace and healing love.

John

Back