My new rig and why I slowed down on knife purchases

Looks awesomeYou pulling a trailer ? Where you gonna put all your gear?how to keep it dry?

Nice Tundra honorearth! It looks very capable as is, I’m sure you and your family can create many great memories in it.

Looking good.

I bought a 1990 Toyota 4x4 Pickup this summer thanks to a buddy making me think about Toyotas. I absolutely love the truck.

Man! You have to be careful being around people like that, next thing you know you’ll have six or seven Toyota’s! :)

Cool setup, Those big cabs have so much leg room in the back. Where abouts in Oregon are you looking to move to?

Cool setup, Those big cabs have so much leg room in the back. Where abouts in Oregon are you looking to move to?
Not sure yet looking around Bend and Klamath falls area also property is very affordable in eastern Oregon. I am after as much acreage as possible with a well so we can homestead.

Truck is a '08 with 65,000 miles not sure what a fairlead is

Wow! That truck looks great for being so "old"!

The fairlead is the winch cable guide on the front. Everything else looks new except the rusty fairlead. That's why I asked. I hope you enjoy your "new" ride.

The winch is from a different truck. Thanks I enjoy it and my wife loves it even though she said i was crazy at first for getting it

On the opposite end of the ride spectrum, but with the same end result of having to slow down on the blade buys: Just picked up a 2017 i3 REx. Not exactly breaking the bank, but still enough to put a nice pause on looking at INFI tools...

Added some tool boxes and got my trailer traveling around just came from shasta area and I am in Idaho visiting the inlaws now.
20171110_110812-2016x1134.jpg 20171112_153436-3024x1701.jpg

Oregon has lots of beautiful places, been here since birth (36 yrs). Bend area is one of my favorites, along with everyone else so it gotten pretty spendy now. The Wallowa Mtns (NE corner) are nice too. I'm on the west side, prolly won't be able to go east until I retire. :rolleyes:

I am cruising through the western side of oregon later today and tomorrow to check out some land.
Here is the kids in one of the lava caves a few days ago
20171113_151405-1134x2016.jpg 20171113_145300(0)-1134x2016.jpg 20171113_151749-1134x2016.jpg

Back