Name my new puppy contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all of you just posting your mother/sister/girlfriend/secret-lover's names? ;p

Not much imagination here. Mark said he didn't want to sound stupid calling her name, but I doubt he wants to sound like he lost his youngest daughter in the woods screamin' "Lucy!" either.

I'm just sayin'. Sabbath has to be the best suggestion so far. :p

Madison-

Onyx-

both are great "strong names" especially for a dog you will be in the woods with. you don't wanna be on the hunt with the guys and yell out for "insert girly name here"

both names you can pronunciate with strength, both names also have almost no common words remotely close so the dog won't get confused if your not calling her name.

gorgeous puppy buy the way! best of luck

When I was a boy my mom named our dog "Himself" ! So when my friends would come over or call
she would say aww he is in his room playing with "himself" LOL...
So when I got to name my own pup I named him D.O.G

Vina- means to "lute" since the dog will be taking the birds

Nisha- straight definition is "night"

Dev- short for deva, meaning "god"

Kali- pronounced "cali" - means the dark or black one

Noko- means grandmother, but a neat name non the less haha

Mika- (meee- Ka) definition "wise hearted raccoon"

i hope i helped at all that took me forever to find those names ha all of which i would call my dog

If she is an outdoorsy dog I would name her CABELA. Pretty dog....Eliot

well my first thought was mayhem...but since she is a girl

how about Gypsy

PS: who has the best names so far?

tarynn ( like karen with a T)
Kali
tarla ( like carla with a T)
kary
Jingles or Bell ( what my two girl yorkies are named and yea they hunt - squirles! )

Wow, there are a lot of good names in here, some, we had been considering. My wife Angel's favorites are Bella and Josey. My favorites are Katie, Terra and Tessa. She already comes to her temporary name Katie. I call her "Katie Underfoot" because....well, you know why. Angel really does not like the name Katie, she had to work with a disagreeable Katie once and can't get over it. Anyway, these are all great, please keep them coming I appreciate it. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back