need some smoke & prayers for my Wife please

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while since I've last posted, but I just wanted to let you know that you still have a community of people sending smoke and prayers for your wife's recovery. My thoughts go out to you and your wife.

Yes. When you get a chance, let us know how things are going. We're all pulling for you.

Glenn

I just noticed this thread had some recent replies.Sorry for the late response.

Pat has been hospitalized for the better part of 2010.Everything that could have gone wrong,went wrong.
I had to rush her to the hospital this past Thanksgiving.She didn't get to eat anything.
I picked her up from the hospital last Friday,& she's been home the past three days.Now I have to take her to an appt. with her surgeon.I'm pretty sure her wound is infected.She'll probably have to be hospitalized again.Also,from being bedridden for 8+months,she can't walk without a walker.
On a positive note,she's gotten her appetite back.
Wish I had better news.We're hoping she can be home for Christmas.

Thanks for your continued thoughts & prayers.I can't express enough how much we appreciate it.

I just noticed this thread had some recent replies.Sorry for the late response.

Pat has been hospitalized for the better part of 2010.Everything that could have gone wrong,went wrong.
I had to rush her to the hospital this past Thanksgiving.She didn't get to eat anything.
I picked her up from the hospital last Friday,& she's been home the past three days.Now I have to take her to an appt. with her surgeon.I'm pretty sure her wound is infected.She'll probably have to be hospitalized again.Also,from being bedridden for 8+months,she can't walk without a walker.
On a positive note,she's gotten her appetite back.
Wish I had better news.We're hoping she can be home for Christmas.

Thanks for your continued thoughts & prayers.I can't express enough how much we appreciate it.

Hi John -

I am sorry that I did not see this sooner.

Your wife will be in my prayers over the holidays.

It is good that she has her appetite back, that is a good sign.

best regards

mqqn

Good News!I just heard back from her doctor.I was WRONG!There's NO infection!:)
*exhales*

My nephew's taking her Christmas shopping while I'm at work.

*exhales*

Great news! :thumbup:

I'll send a prayer for continued improvement and that your family has a very Merry Christmas together.

Chris

May you have a HAPPY Christmas together, at home, both enjoying being with each other. I guess the same goes to everyone else as well! Steven

*exhales*

My nephew's taking her Christmas shopping while I'm at work.

thats great! prayers and good thoughts are still being sent :)

Awesome news. Merry Chistmas to you both. Prayers for strength and continued healing ongoing.

Smoke and prayer your way, and awesome news that she is on the mend! my mother in law has diverticulitis so I know how nasty it can be...all the best and I hope your family have a great Christmas together.

Hey guys & gals.I really appreciate all the kind words & well wishes.The fact of the matter is Pat's no better than she was 3 or 4 months ago.She just got taken away in an ambulance a few hours ago.In fact she was taken away in an ambulance 2 days ago too,only to sign herself out after about 6 hours.
I didn't want to believe it ,but I think she's got a strong habit going with the IV pain meds.She's in denial,but it's so obvious to me.
They should have never let this happen to her.

I'm not going to post here anymore,until I see some real,genuine improvement.It could take a long time.

We are both physically & mentally drained from this 10 month(& still going strong,with no end in sight!) ordeal.

Like always,your thoughts & prayers are appreciated more than you will ever know.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back