need some smoke & prayers for my Wife please

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTR357

Gold Member
My wife Pat is having surgery this Tues(2/9).She's having a piece of her intestine removed.There's a bubble in the wall of the intestine & sometimes a seed or piece of skin that she ate would get caught in that opening,causing it to get inflamed & infected.It's called diverticulitis.She's been suffering from this for about 4 years now.I'm glad she's finally having the surgery,but at the same time I'm scared to death.It's not a simple surgery,& she's not in the best shape.She's a diabetic too,& has high blood pressure.

I'm not really good at this prayer thing.I'm not religious at all,but I do believe,if that makes any sense.

I'd really appreciate it if you would send some smoke,say a prayer,or send some positive energy our way come Tuesday.

I've been through some pretty rough stuff in my life,but I've never been this scared before.I just don't know what I'd do if I lost her.

Thanks,John & Pat

Last edited:
I'd really appreciate it if you would send some smoke,say a prayer,or send some positive energy our way come Tuesday.

All of the above headed your way!

Yep, I'll pray for you guys. Good luck to you both, and let us know how you go.

Last edited:
Peace, brother. It's out of your hands, and the more relaxed you are, the easier it will be for her to go into this with the confidence she needs.

I pray for a quick and complete recovery!

My wife Pat is having surgery this Tues(2/9).She's having a piece of her intestine removed.There's a bubble in the wall of the intestine & sometimes a seed or piece of skin that she ate would get caught in that opening,causing it to get inflamed & infected.It's called diverticulitis.She's been suffering from this for about 4 years now.I'm glad she's finally having the surgery,but at the same time I'm scared to death.It's not a simple surgery,& she's not in the best shape.She's a diabetic too,& has high blood pressure.

I'm not really good at this prayer thing.I'm not religious at all,but I do believe,if that makes any sense.

I've been through some pretty rough stuff in my life,but I've never been this scared before.I just don't know what I'd do if I lost her.

Thanks,John & Pat

John...

smoke and positive thoughts coming your way from Michigan. I am sure Pat will pull through this with flying colors. The best to you both. Keep us posted.

Prayers sent... smoke will follow when I find a lighter.

John,

A good buddy of mine suffered from diverticulitis as a 20 yr. old! This was many moons a go. It was a sunflower seed kernel that got stuck in a fold of the intestine. He healed up fine. I have prayed to Jesus Christ a request for a; comfortable, pain free, speedy recovery for your wife. I also prayed for the surgeon who is doing the operation, to bless his/her hands that do the work.

Hang in there buddy, and keep us posted of progress.

Cj

:thumbup::)I can't tell you all how much I appreciate the heartfelt replies.

John, you have prayers and positive thoughts from Tennessee. IMHO, He does answer prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back