need some smoke & prayers for my Wife please

Status
Not open for further replies.
The surgery's been postponed.She went for a colonostopy today & they found polyps.They can't operate until they determine there's no cancer.
Gosh,I hate even uttering that word.:(

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks again

JTR, I am literally just out of surgery for about an hour. Please be confident she and you will be fine. Just remember to breathe, make her the number one priroity, and ask the doctor for some xanax. :D

Positive thoughts and Prayers are being sent out. May she have a speedy recovery, godspeed! ...HEAL ...HEAL!:thumbup:

Jules

Sending smoke from the Boreal forest. I was diagnosed with Crohn's 9 years ago when I had a life threatening infection. They had to remove half my colon and some length of small bowel along with my apendix. It was a long ordeal because the infection slowed the healing process. I was forced to retire, and thankfully the company had an early retirement package deal at the time with all the downsizing.

i hope your wife gets through this ok and they dont find anything bad. give me a ring if you need to talk.

The biopsy came back.

GOOD NEWS!THERE'S NO CANCER!!!! :D:D:D

The surgery's been rescheduled for May March 9th.

Please keep us in your thoughts & prayers.

Last edited:
Good to hear no cancer.

She'll be on our hearts.

Ahh, that's great news John. I lost my fiance to cancer 4 years ago. I'm glad to hear your news is good.

-Tye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back