Nepalese earthquake relief fundraiser. Every little bit helps.

I want to thank you Westfork and other forum members who sent Knives and Swords donationations for Earthquake lelief .
I will offer the knife and sword for sale shortly.

Onece againg thank you all for your help and supports to our Kamis, shop and others.

News from Nepal Keshar Lal and Thamar villager hut house collapsed. Kumar house survived with minor damage from Earthquake.
Donations money and knives helped our Kamis and other during hard time, thank you all for the help

Last edited:
News from Nepal Keshar Lal and Thamar villager hut house collapsed. Kumar house survived with minor damage from Earthquke.
Donations money and knives helped our Kamis and other during hard time, thank you all for the help

Glad to hear that Kumar's house escaped with a little damage, but obviously, there are many other HI family members that still need our help. Let's remember to stay generous during this very trying time for many of the workers and their families.

It's sad to hear about Keshar Lal and Thamar's houses, but it's good to hear that at least Kumar's survived. +1 to cul.

Glad to hear no one was seriously injured. Glad we can help out and special thanks to Aunti for providing the means to help directly.

I will post the KLVUK sales thread shorty to help Keshar Lal.

by now everyone has seen the news that nepal was just hit again by a 7.3 a bit deeper in the mountains, but another major quake which has damaged infrastructure and taken lives.

lets keep giving so auntie can help out the kami and everyone around them.

by now everyone has seen the news that nepal was just hit again by a 7.3 a bit deeper in the mountains, but another major quake which has damaged infrastructure and taken lives.

lets keep giving so auntie can help out the kami and everyone around them.

It's especially troubling that this latest quake was centered in the Solukhumbu region, not far from Auntie's village home.

:( not happy about that at all , let's hope for the best but flood auntie with money.

Oh, no - just heard about this...I'll have some $ to send tomorrow, at last.

It's especially troubling that this latest quake was centered in the Solukhumbu region, not far from Auntie's village home.

What the hell? This is what, like the 3rd quake in a row? Just seen it on the news last night myself. I also read from the GSA that another quake may be imminent.

Man these people can't seem catch a break. :(

Another Earthquake came in Nepal. Spoke with father and sisters they are staying in the tent. I am very worried.
Send a prayers for people of Nepal.

Last edited:
Much smoke up for all Nepalis. Best wishes for Pala and your sisters. Glad they are together and safe.

Marine helicopter is missing near Charikot according to the news. As many as eight on board. (CNN webpage) While CNN tv news reported six Marines and two from Nepal on it.

Smoke and prayers up for the people of Nepal, especially for any and all members of the HI Family.

Back