New 14 run

I looked but couldn't find a thread dedicated to the new run of 14s on the production schedule. As others have said, I'm blown away by the sheer variety of shields and covers amongst the many SFOs. However for me, I'm most interested in the 2-blade GEC variants at the end of the run. I love the 14 frame but it's a little thin for my liking when it's only packing a single blade.
All that being said, I'm going to find it hard to resist the single clip in tortoise.

Lol, yep, that’s the way it usually goes, Rick! So far the only one I’m definitely getting is Barry’s mainly because I recently scored a Kifer tortoise acrylic #78. I go back a ways with GEC’s tortoise acrylic, but the new black and orange/gold is very nice and older looking indeed!

I love how there are so many choices and each one is a SFO. My wallet does not love it so much though... I am in for Barry's! His sounds like perfection to me.

The Northfield will probably have nickel silver bolster(s) and brass liners?

I have been waiting for this thread to appear. I am down for four already, and so many others interest me. I believe this will be even more interesting than the 78's! Thanks olywa olywa . DLT continues to design great combinations. Barry definitely has one of the best. Plus a TC! I wonder why they wait so long to reveal the handle material on those? It certainly will not affect sales, since they will all be gone in a heartbeat regardless of what is chosen. The latest ancient TC's have proven that they could use an unfinished 2x4 as handle material, and they will still sell out. And the fans of two blades have some incredible choices from Cripple Creek.

Most of my GEC's tend to be spear point blades (no particular reason) so I skipped the first run.

I'm looking forward to this new run with the clip blades and will easily end up with 2 or 3.

These should make an outstanding kitchen paring/light task pocket knife. :thumbsup: :D

Beg pardon..Would someone be kind enough to PM or refer me a list of SFO's for this?

Tortoise single clip blade w/ tortoise acrylic? Sounds awesome..that would be the one I'm interested.

Thanks in advance for any assist.

Beg pardon..Would someone be kind enough to PM or refer me a list of SFO's for this?

Tortoise single clip blade w/ tortoise acrylic? Sounds awesome..that would be the one I'm interested.

Thanks in advance for any assist.

This should help :eek:

bFjNwr9.jpg

It's kinda odd the SFO I chose considering I've never bought any yellow boned GEC knives before. However when I read there was an SFO #14 in smooth yellow bone with the Dimond shild. :eek:o_O it was on like Donkey Kong :cool::D:thumbsup:

To all-a-y'all buying Single Clips in Smooth Bone or Wood, be sure to use 'em up real good, so I can trade ya something on the cheap in a year or so. :D;)

Initially I was interested but I'd much prefer a Barehead option here as well. Too bad the entire run is double-bolstered, unless I'm mistaken?

Reactions: P3k
it would be nice if some were bareheaded....can the tc and smooth oiled bone be .....please

Reactions: P3k
Initially I was interested but I'd much prefer a Barehead option here as well. Too bad the entire run is double-bolstered, unless I'm mistaken?
I prefer bareheaded too, but it's not a deal-breaker. I don't have the time or energy to try to track down pre-orders and SFOs right now, so if there are any two-bladers available on the dealer's shelves, and I like the covers, I'll probably be in for one.

Back