New Batch For Knives Ship Free!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
These are off to Derrick, well, ten of the 11 are going. I hope he likes them!

Please always visit:

www.knivesshipfree.com

Fiddleback Fighter with stabalized dyed Hard Maple crotch. Look at that handle flame!

20101123100_3335-vi.jpg

Pretty hand rubbed swedges. I'm getting better at swedges.

20101123100_3336-vi.jpg

Coupla Bushfingers. One for me to sell, one for Derrick.

20101123100_3337-vi.jpg

Arete, 1/8" thick, Scandi, Baltic Birch, beautymark mosaic, handle shaped my way rather than the std way, convex sabergrind.

20101123100_3344-vi.jpg

This Birch is amazing.

20101123100_3345-vi.jpg

Bushcraft Karda with Bocote and beautymark mosaic pin.

20101123100_3346-vi.jpg

Bushcrafter wearing Shadetree Phenolics with Mosaic pin.

20101123100_3347-vi.jpg

Hiking Buddy.

20101123100_3350-vi.jpg

Shadetree dyed burlap. Stuff is really beautiful.

20101123100_3351-vi.jpg

More Shadetree. 3/32" thick Scandi Bushboot! What a cutter!

20101123100_3352-vi.jpg

Another HB. Stabalized Mesquitte.

20101123100_3354-vi.jpg

East Indian Rosewood Snubnose.

20101123100_3356-vi.jpg

20101123100_3357-vi.jpg

I'm really starting to want an EDC. They're coming out really fine nowadays.

20101123100_3358-vi.jpg

20101123100_3361-vi.jpg

That dyed burlap is beautiful! I'm going to get you to do my Sister's 12 inch machete in that material!

Love the batch, Andy. KSF is getting that Fighter? Do want!!

I may have to sell something. I want that arete and bushcrafter REAL bad. Damn, I wish I had more funds.:grumpy:

Nice work Andy, lookin' good.

Moose

This batch is amazing! :thumbup: That I'm drooling over a Bushfinger goes without saying, but man, that Fighter is out of this world cool.

This batch is amazing! :thumbup: That I'm drooling over a Bushfinger goes without saying, but man, that Fighter is out of this world cool.

I hear that! Be great to get a feel for one. I am very impressed with how alive the ladyfinger is in hand. Figure Andy must make a nice fighter. :thumbup:

Another great batch :thumbup:

I really like the Birch on the Arete!

Man they are looking crazy now, I would seriously struggle to use any of those Andy they just look to nice !!!:eek:

Love the look of that Bushcraft Karda but the handle on the EDC looks awesome as well.....what am I talking about, they all look awesome !;):thumbup:

A man can own the entire line of ESEE, Becker, etc.. But, with Andy, you would be hard pressed to keep up. Between all the various models, handle materials, grinds/edges, and thicknesses, no way I can have them all.
The great news is, anything you do get will be excellent! Like say, all of the ones above.

great stuff Andy, are these all 01?

Yes. Sorry. These are all 01 steel.

Man they are looking crazy now, I would seriously struggle to use any of those Andy they just look to nice !!!:eek:

Love the look of that Bushcraft Karda but the handle on the EDC looks awesome as well.....what am I talking about, they all look awesome !;):thumbup:

Hey! No fair! I only make users!

Like I said, Andy. Utilitarian collectibles. You've achieved artistry.

Andy ,I really like the fighter , great lines and grinds

A man can own the entire line of ESEE, Becker, etc.. But, with Andy, you would be hard pressed to keep up. Between all the various models, handle materials, grinds/edges, and thicknesses, no way I can have them all.
The great news is, anything you do get will be excellent! Like say, all of the ones above.

Thanks guys. I like that utilitarian collectibles line Kis.

Man, that Snubnose really speaks to me....

Contact Derrick at KSF if interested. :thumbup:

Hey Andy, is the Arete Scandi or Convex Saber, i think you listed it as both.??? either way its beautifull.

Love the whole batch...now i just need to be good;):mad:

Beautiful batch Andy! All look great, but I'm really checking out those HBs, Something tells me that one Bushfinger won't stick around too long...

Hey Andy, is the Arete Scandi or Convex Saber, i think you listed it as both.??? either way its beautifull.

Love the whole batch...now i just need to be good;):mad:

Sorry. Convex Saber. Thin, 1/8" steel! Woo Hoo!

Back