New Batch For Knives Ship Free!

Something tells me that the Bushcrafter isn't going to last long either.....

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on the Arete handle "shaped my way rather than the standard way"? What does that mean?

Beautiful knives as usual. :thumbup:

Just slowed down enough to really check them all out. That fighter is amazing, I love that tip and the handle is sublime. The Birch on that Arete really does look good too

You are right. Teehee.

Ah, so are congratulations in order ? :)

Those swedges look a LOT better than a KPH I got :thumbup:

Mine is visably custom :D

Just slowed down enough to really check them all out. That fighter is amazing, I love that tip and the handle is sublime. The Birch on that Arete really does look good too

Ah, so are congratulations in order ? :)

Yes sir. I told Andy if he didn't make me a Bushfinger that I was going to find him and steal his toothbrush. I think think that shook him up a little. His pretty boy looks wouldn't matter anymore because he knows his wife wouldn't touch him anymore with poopy breath. I showed him and let this be a lesson to all of you.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on the Arete handle "shaped my way rather than the standard way"? What does that mean?

Beautiful knives as usual. :thumbup:

The Arete was designed by Tal with a woodlore style handle on it. I put my handle on this one.

Yes sir. I told Andy if he didn't make me a Bushfinger that I was going to find him and steal his toothbrush. I think think that shook him up a little. His pretty boy looks wouldn't matter anymore because he knows his wife wouldn't touch him anymore with poopy breath. I showed him and let this be a lesson to all of you.

That was dumb I know but I am desperate for attention.

That is a great batch. I can't wait to get them here.

I will be getting them up on the website in the next day or so. :).

Back