New Busse

If one is judicious in their Bussekin purchasing, a beloved hobby is also a decent long term financial advantage. I also “collect” mutual funds, stocks and bonds.

Last edited:
Welcome Piglet! You are off to a good start. The model array, steels, names, and acronyms are indeed dizzying. As the complexity has grown some sellers may not even be sure of what they are offering or may accidently misidentify an blade. The community here will try to help. FYI, we are not permitted to link to active auctions on eBay, but linking to completed ones are OK.

The model array, steels, names, and acronyms are indeed dizzying. As the complexity has grown some sellers may not even be sure of what they are offering or may accidently misidentify an blade.

I’m already finding that out. Thanks for the info.

What is the significance of the term “HOG”, as used on this site? My frame of reference for this term, thus far, has included a source of bacon, and “hunters of gunmen”, from the Marine Corps.

Thanks Resinguy...The Stickies. If there exists another knife company with more background, model information, model variants, etc. to study than Busse, who might that be? CRK may come close. But think that’s it.

What is the significance of the term “HOG”, as used on this site? My frame of reference for this term, thus far, has included a source of bacon, and “hunters of gunmen”, from the Marine Corps.

Harley Owners Group.
Live to ride. Ride to live.
And hog all the Busse knives.

Back