New Case Swayback

I just got off the phone with a guy from Case. Case is "actively pursuing a CV swayback for next year," but it's not a for sure thing just yet. At least Case is thinking about it.

I've got the Bermuda Green model, which is Barehead on its way to me from the US via the Bay and I got it at a reasonable cost.Will report on finish and swedge or lack of it when I get it, ETA probably a week from now.

I've got the Bermuda Green model, which is Barehead on its way to me from the US via the Bay and I got it at a reasonable cost.Will report on finish and swedge or lack of it when I get it, ETA probably a week from now.

I CE & CF a Bermuda Green Swayback today (I have one coming too), blades were plenty sharp. Fit and finish seem to be above average for Case production knives. Nice snap and half stops, pull seemed smooth and not too strong. No swedge (I only looked at one).

Its a great little knife. I need to get one so I won't be tempted to carry this one any more. Yup. Its the custom prototype.

attachment.php

Well, y'all sure pursuaded me. I just pulled the trigger on a green bone swayback. The blade selection really is perfect in my mind, looks to be just the right size too!

Visited the Case Appreciation Weekend this Saturday, in my mind I wanted to pick up a Stag version of the Swayback Jack also to check out the Stag before buying, couldn't resist getting Tony Bose to sign the tin. Thanks Tony!

Russell

dsc0109qg5.jpg

dsc0110nz4.jpg

Howdy swayback lovers. There's a chance that a Case dealer could get a special factory order of the swayback in CV this year. I'm not asking anyone to commit to anything, but if you think you might be interested give a “Holla!” here. Our interest may help grease the wheels a bit. Thanks.

Nice knife Russell.

Howdy swayback lovers. There's a chance that a Case dealer could get a special factory order of the swayback in CV this year. I'm not asking anyone to commit to anything, but if you think you might be interested give a “Holla!” here. Our interest may help grease the wheels a bit.

I might be interested too...

Wow, that is a nice piece of stag on that one. IF I was sure I would get scales like that, I would have ordered stag instead of green bone, but I had to order on-line-site unseen so to speak.

I am in for a CV swayback in stag!!!

I wanted this knife, but didn't want the SS. Had it been a CV, it would be in my pocket already. I ended up buying a custom Warncliffe Swayback in ATS 34 for a lot more than a CV would have cost. I still have an interest in this knife in CV, mainly in Red Stag.

Howdy swayback lovers. There's a chance that a Case dealer could get a special factory order of the swayback in CV this year. I'm not asking anyone to commit to anything, but if you think you might be interested give a “Holla!” here. Our interest may help grease the wheels a bit. Thanks.

Nice knife Russell.

Holla! :thumbup:

Back