• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Chris Reeve Sebenza Sheath is Here!

Just placed my order!

The sheath should fit a large insingo right?

How about an Insingo with inlays?

Thank you all for the overwhelming response of orders. We will be working through the weekend to get these to you as fast as possible.

I got my sheath in the mail yesterday (8/1/2011) ordered it on 7/27/2011! Fastest 4 weeks of my life! Excellent piece of gear, well worth the money spent IMHO.

I got my sheath in the mail yesterday (8/1/2011) ordered it on 7/27/2011! Fastest 4 weeks of my life! Excellent piece of gear, well worth the money spent IMHO.

Glad you like it! Yep got you in at the end of our first run. I know people are anxious so I've been working around the clock to get these out.

Will the Sebenza sheath work for a Large Sebenza 21 (Left Handed Version)??? I have the left handed version (As I'm left handed) and not sure it this sheath will work...or if its only made for the standard right handed version Sebenza. Please let me know.

Back