New Code 4

So I've bought my first 2 cold steel knives this month really impressed so far. Hard to beat the price to performance in there folders. The lawman still is my fav of the 2.

I like the G-10 for the cold environment I live in mostly. The code 4 will be a awesome summer time knife where that's not a issue. But I use a knife a lot in the cold and wet so G-10 is king for me. That's all. The code 4 is super bad ass though!! I do love it.

I too have the spear point Code 4. It is a slicing machine, great edc.

I like the G-10 for the cold environment I live in mostly. The code 4 will be a awesome summer time knife where that's not a issue. But I use a knife a lot in the cold and wet so G-10 is king for me. That's all. The code 4 is super bad ass though!! I do love it.

Man, I hear that. I carry my Recon 1s more than any other folder in the winter for that very reason; I'd just rather not feel the cold if I don't have to, and I don't need to worry about the nasty, messy weather getting my pretty Espadas all cold and dirty.

Look at those lines. Look at that cross section. Look how it dances in the light!

Every time I see this blade in the spear point configuration, the vessels and veins of my heart move around like tentacles and want to burst out of my chest as a heart squid and glom onto my computer screen.

Look at those lines. Look at that cross section. Look how it dances in the light!

Every time I see this blade in the spear point configuration, the vessels and veins of my heart move around like tentacles and want to burst out of my chest as a heart squid and glom onto my computer screen.

Rarely do I see a statement which is so bizarre and so eloquent at the same time.

For a second I thought he said testicles not tentacles 😂
That Code 4 is purty 👍🏻

Awesome! I handled one of these today at a store and think I fell in love. Can't believe the price for cts-xhp. Would love to hear how the steel holds up compared to s30v?

I've really been considering a code 4 for a duty knife, but an concerned about the handle being too slick.

I've really been considering a code 4 for a duty knife, but an concerned about the handle being too slick.

I have been carrying mine to work lately and if I am barehanded I do notice the slickness of the handle, especially if fluid gets on my hands or the handle. However, with gloves on It locks into the hand very nicely, and actually feels more ergonomic that way.

Legit surprised they didn't make it yet, the slim profile would work seamlessly with a more compact package. Almost like a gentleman's folder. Here's hoping for 2016, eh?

Last edited:
Back