New Doug Ritter folder

What a very intriguing concept. I wonder why we didn't think of that? But, perhaps we should... Something to consider... But, of course as I have noted previously, we have a strict policy of not commenting on future plans. :D

You might not comment on future plans, but I will. If a mini version shows up, I will purchase at least one for sure.

Considering I handled the Hogue/Ritter last Blade and decided I realllly wanted one I'm pretty tickled about the Ritter(s?) in the Ultimate Steel Early Bird Bonus Drawing.
Ritter-RSK-Mytery-700w.jpg

https://kniferights.org/ultimatesteel/2020-ultimate-steel/#doug-ritter-rsk-set-2020 Anybody have any guesses what the +? is going to be? It would be cool if it was a Mini version. I'd be equally excited about a Fixed Blade? (https://www.instagram.com/p/B-xoBlFDz08/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link)

With the drawing closing on May 15th I hope we know before then so I'd quit fantasizing.

Hmmm....blacked out blade?

I’m with others in that a mini would be great. How about carbon steel?, M4, 52100, 4V?

Just ordered the orange Ritter. Going to put a silver Flag Emerson clip on it so I will have to polish the hardware.

TNaPP9Q.jpg

$310 - $209.95(MSRP) = $100.05

Probably a fixed blade maybe multi-tool???

Not sure what your calculation is about. The $310 is a retail price so the mystery knife should be about 310-160=150 dollars, which is $10 cheaper than the current full size gen 2 hogue ritter. It is very likely a mini hogue ritter.

Not sure what your calculation is about. The $310 is a retail price so the mystery knife should be about 310-160=150 dollars, which is $10 cheaper than the current full size gen 2 hogue ritter. It is very likely a mini hogue ritter.

The MSRP for a RSK is $209.95 and not $160.The street price or map is actually $159.95 leaving a total of $100.05 in value for the mystery knife.

The MSRP for a RSK is $209.95 and not $160.The street price or map is actually $159.95 leaving a total of $100.05 in value for the mystery knife.

$310 appears to be the summation of two retail prices, so you should subtract 159.95 from it in order to get the price of the mystery knife.

Back