New DPx HEST First Run Pics (WARNING: Put some plastic over your computer first!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYP

DPx HEST Folder First Run Sterile (top) and Mr DP (bottom)
292_1.jpg

More, more, more...
296_1.jpg

DPx HEST/F Production Model showing Parkerized finish and Olive Drab G10 scale (before engraving)
293_1.jpg

Titanium Alloy Frames Being Assembled
294_1.jpg

First Run Skull tool (included with First Run only)
295_1.jpg

Those look nice, but I'm still upset that I didn't get in on the LE version as I thought I was on the list to get one. :(

Man, the regular production will do me just fine! Great looking knife!

the od is sweet!! the mrdp is cool but would rather not abuse something like that.

Roaring Applause!

I love how LionSteel etched their logo on the spacer, instead of the base of the blade. And the Made in Italy font is tasteful (and in all caps, so not subtle)

At first glance I questioned the thickness of the liners, but I'm sure it's a optimal balance of strength to weight.

Let's see some of the backside too!
Jeez!
I feel like I'm at a strip club! Here baby, here's another 20, tell me about your kids while you dance..

Thanks RYP

I feel like I'm at a strip club! Here baby, here's another 20, tell me about your kids while you dance..

A voice of experience emerges from the rabble...

:D

I'm so stoked to receive my LE Sterile! I also have a production model on order and I expect I'll EDC the production version mostly because of the replacement potential.

Beautiful knives IMHO!

Man! someone should have reminded me to put plastic over my computer.

Oh wait, nevermind...

:thumbup:

RYP, thanks for posting pics and keeping us snarling fans updated.

Quick question: the skull tool will also be available for the standard run as well? I thought this to be true so forgive my ignorance and or lack of searching.

Now I wish I would have picked up a sterile LE. The standard looks awesome and Ive had it on preorder for sone time now....but the more pics I see of the LE sterile, the more I want it (dammm pics!):D

Thanks

Thanks for the new pics! I'm still as excited about this as I was when I first heard about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back