• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Graham - Outstanding Dealer

Just got my CQC-13 in from them; with swedge as requested! There's no other knife store I'd rather buy from.

Just had another outstanding transaction with New Graham. Once again the order was shipped the same day and received in just a couple of days.

There was a minor mixup on one of the items due to the fact that I placed the order by phone when I had laryngitis and the lady who took the order misunderstood one of the letters on the item code and I didn't catch the mistake when she repeated it back to me. I e-mailed New Graham as soon as I received the order and everything was sorted out immediately and pleasantly.

Great service and great follow-on customer service!

Just wanted to add more praise to the list. Have ordered from them twice now, excellent service both times. Highly, highly recommended!:thumbup:

Yet another stellar order from New Graham.Perfect knife, great communication and fast shipping. Thank you Michael and Annie and the rest of the crew.

-Tye

i saw a tin sign in smkw catalog. i do not know if they are racist or not! picanny freeze?

I have had three transactions with New Graham and all three were flawless. Annie is great, their shipping is fast(4 days from their store to my home in Florida) and their selection is extensive. All three of the knives I got were either unavailable from other retailers or priced much higher. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with their service. Unlike other retailers when their site says they have something in stock, you can believe them.

EDIT: 4 flawless transactions.

Last edited:
Been a while since ordering from NGK but I saw they had Izula scales at a better price than I'd seen anywhere else. As usual, it was a flawless transaction. :thumbup:

Get this! Annie sends me my CQC-7 before I pay them!! :eek:
New Graham will get all my business! :thumbup:

New Graham is where I go to order when I need to buy knives, fast friendly service:thumbup:

I made an order in which I returned. They worked with me to make an exchange. Thye have fantastic customer service. They will get all of my knife business in the future.

afcop82

New Graham was awesome...I learned about the site from blade forums and I will be ordering from New Graham again. I ordered 3 days ago and just recieved my first spyderco endura. Cant wait to get home to see it. Thanks for the speedy delivery

Mike and Annie are great. I have been buying from them for many years (way before they had online purchasing), and in all 27 transaction, they have met or exceeded my expectations. It's no mystery why I keep going back to NGK.

I agree.

Although I have never purchased anything from them, I did send a website inquiry about 6-8 weeks ago about an Out of Stock item and was told they would let me know when they had any more information. I thought "Ok. Sure you will."

They emailed me yesterday saying the item was back in stock.

Very impressive.

I just completed my 5th transaction with New Graham and it was as exceptional as the other 4. I ordered an Al Mar Eagle in cocobolo on Saturday night and received it today. (4 days later) I noticed I ordered the last one because after my transaction the "number available" went down to zero. This to me is a big deal because many online vendors pretend to have everything in stock when they really don't. If New Graham says they have something, you can believe it. Happy Thanksgiving to Michael and Annie!

I'm a regular walk-in customer at New Graham. As I browse the showcases, I'm amazed at the work that goes in to the online side of the store. Pulling and packaging, answering the phone, responding to emails and calling manufacturers (to verify this or that). Going to the post office. A constant buzz of activity. There's been many times that I was the only customer in the place yet it was busier than a Philly subway station.

New Graham Pharmacy is a case study in how a small business should be run. Fantastic place. :)

Back