New Limited Edition Jarosz Deluxe Hunter

love the micarta - not a huge fan of recurve blades.
All honesty I've never owned a recurve this size. But thinking in my head what it might be like ,its a win . It's very possible my head might be off o_O . What is it you don't like about a recurve . Thanks Vik in advance :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm largely just not a fan of the aesthetic, and don't see a significant enough improvement to offset the need for a slightly different way to sharpen.
at least this one looks well designed, so the point is in line with the handle.

I'm largely just not a fan of the aesthetic, and don't see a significant enough improvement to offset the need for a slightly different way to sharpen.
at least this one looks well designed, so the point is in line with the handle.
I don't mind the look of a recurve and rod sharpening is no biggie. In my mind I'am thinking the recurve will allow good use of the belly for a lot of the work and leaving the last 2"of blade for some good old shaving fiddling sticks :p Haha. Looking forward to it. The handle looks comfy too :thumbsup: Thanks ViK for your input ;)

IMG_3049.JPG
YEP :thumbsup: :D Is that red I see ? Like maybe red liners ?

Last edited:
looks that way to me.
7510-AltImage-BladeMark.png

I just got home and found mine. This knife is beautiful and quite different than anything in my collection. Now, on to the good and the disappointing...

It sure is sexy:

gF3IhEM.jpg

With the BK16 for scale:

q9amsvt.jpg

Nice details:

f4Zr91H.jpg

The disappointing; I noticed this immediately, my sheath came sliced:

RHwcYd9.jpg

xGthy59.jpg

Not cool. :(

@OFFICIAL_KA-BAR , is there anything you can do to help me?

I just got home and found mine. This knife is beautiful and quite different than anything in my collection. Now, on to the good and the disappointing...

It sure is sexy:

gF3IhEM.jpg

With the BK16 for scale:

q9amsvt.jpg

Nice details:

f4Zr91H.jpg

The disappointing; I noticed this immediately, my sheath came sliced:

RHwcYd9.jpg

xGthy59.jpg

Not cool. :(

@OFFICIAL_KA-BAR , is there anything you can do to help me?
The Knife looks comfy :) huge Bummer on the sheath :confused: was it shipped with the knife in the sheath? You should give KaBar a call I'am sure they will take care of you :thumbsup:

I shot them an email last night. We’ll see. The knife wasn’t shipped in the sheath, it was carefully wrapped.

The knife really is beautiful and razor sharp right out the box.

Heard back from Ka-Bar earlier today. Their customer service is second to none! A replacement is being sent my way. I wish all businesses were this classy.

Thank you, Ka-Bar! :)

Heard back from Ka-Bar earlier today. Their customer service is second to none! A replacement is being sent my way. I wish all businesses were this classy.

Thank you, Ka-Bar! :)
Well Said! :)

Should have mine tomorrow :) I hope it has a solid tang like the rest of the Jarosz line.

Last edited:
Back