New Poon Tip!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
.125" O1 Steel, Green Canvas Micarta and brass tubes.

035mo.jpg

060qn.jpg

059uf.jpg

063nyby.jpg

065na.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, nice work. Interesting lines and very appealing micarta.

How much is this knife?

P.S. Excuse me if I'm going about this wrong, I have never purchased a knife off of the forums.

makers can sell their shiz in their forums and will list a price or in the makers for sale forum and list a price. otherwise they are just showcasing their work and drumming up interest :) pm or email the maker if you are trying to make an order. otherwise wait for knives to show up in the makers for sale subforum :D (MINE!) hahaha

makers can sell their shiz in their forums and will list a price or in the makers for sale forum and list a price. otherwise they are just showcasing their work and drumming up interest :) pm or email the maker if you are trying to make an order. otherwise wait for knives to show up in the makers for sale subforum :D (MINE!) hahaha

Thank-you. I get it.

I'm just starting to dip my toe into the world of custom knives. I guess it's the next step after your acquire a lot of production blades.

Thank-you. I get it.

I'm just starting to dip my toe into the world of custom knives. I guess it's the next step after your acquire a lot of production blades.

oh shit dude, welcome to the dark side. now the addiction really starts. it's a lot of fun though, having a knife custom made just for you.

Thank-you. I get it.

Hey Thanks! :D You asked in the right place... E-mail sent

Last edited:
oh shit dude, welcome to the dark side. now the addiction really starts. it's a lot of fun though, having a knife custom made just for you.

Yes Welcome!

I have been going over some new cool customer designs lately and they rock! It is all so much fun!

:thumbup:

Really like the 'poon tip, DFK.

:confused:

How long before you post pictures of the 'tang? :eek:

~Gnarly

No shit!
When I opened the thread,music player kicked on in my laptop.
It was Tool,I think....played a 45 second snippet of song,then stopped.
I thought:
WTF!
Howja do that,Daniel?

I think it's the adds in the top and bottom corners of the web page. Noticed it a few days ago.
Doesn't do it everyday, about every 2 or 3 days. Had to turn my speakers off, kept messin'
with my head. I know what you're thinkin'; doesn't take much to mess with my head. :p

No shit!
When I opened the thread,music player kicked on in my laptop.
It was Tool,I think....played a 45 second snippet of song,then stopped.
I thought:
WTF!
Howja do that,Daniel?

lol I'd like to take credit but I have no clue, lol. Maybe the bear did it, he doesnt like me since I have been dousing my trash with ammonia.

I think it's the adds in the top and bottom corners of the web page. Noticed it a few days ago.
Doesn't do it everyday, about every 2 or 3 days. Had to turn my speakers off, kept messin'
with my head. I know what you're thinkin'; doesn't take much to mess with my head. :p

There's ads? Man I'm off in la la land here with the paid membership, you guys are missing out on the pirates cove! :D

That explains the music, I was wondering if somehow my video soundtrack replaced some code or something, matrix style boyyyeee.

Back