New Poon Tip!

lol I'd like to take credit but I have no clue, lol. Maybe the bear did it, he doesnt like me since I have been dousing my trash with ammonia.

There's ads? Man I'm off in la la land here with the paid membership, you guys are missing out on the pirates cove! :

That explains the music, I was wondering if somehow my video soundtrack replaced some code or something, matrix style boyyyeee.

Ya, the ads go away with a paid membership. I'll probably pop far a gold membership in the next 2 weeks.

Ya, the ads go away with a paid membership. I'll probably pop far a gold membership in the next 2 weeks.

I wasn't trying to sell it but it is cool and some new sections will open up, lmao some with more poon than even here.

I've been planing on getting a membership, just haven't done it yet. One of those things you keep meaning to do, but takes
you a while to get around to doing. Lol.

Still waiting for a closeup,of the other end of that poon.....

Really like the tip.

I'll show you a tip, but you may not like it... oh I mean of my DFK knives :D

The middle one is my fav.. by far.. it is my luv hoe.

Attachments

• P1020341.jpg
    P1020341.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 12
the kitchen slicer will be part of the family.. I don't have a full group shot yet of the little ones o_O new poon to add to it too.. need more cash flow :D the king chopper is still on hold... plans keep changing.. sigh :D

the kitchen slicer will be part of the family.. I don't have a full group shot yet of the little ones o_O new poon to add to it too.. need more cash flow :D the king chopper is still on hold... plans keep changing.. sigh :D

A group shot would rock! I'd like to see all of them together. My wife and I were looking at that big chopper last night and thinking how much my style has evolved, cool to see them together!

OG Chopper... that sucker is profiled and hanging on the shop wall, I plan on working on it when I need a workout. Big is an understatement for that one! I actually laughed when I started scale removal... do they make a bigger KMG?! :D

Back